Search found 51 matches

by Carnak
10 Jul 2021 15:53
Forum: Common Board
Topic: Old News and Feedback.
Replies: 0
Views: 375

Old News and Feedback.

<r><CODE><s>[code]</s>Greetings Folks, The information flow from me has been lacking as of late, but I wanted to inform you that all the occupational caster guilds have been moved into the new system (if you havent heard so already). On another note, I have received great feedback from a number of p...
by Carnak
15 Jun 2021 21:26
Forum: Common Board
Topic: Movement hindering abilities.
Replies: 0
Views: 392

Movement hindering abilities.

<r><CODE><s>[code]</s>Greetings Folks! So much back and forth on this subject.. The movement hindering abilities are now dormant again.. This was done due to the sheer amount of player input on the subject. This will be a temporary measure. We will enable the abilities again when magic rebalancing i...
by Carnak
10 Jun 2021 04:13
Forum: Common Board
Topic: Patch week!
Replies: 25
Views: 1240

Patch week!

<r><CODE><s>[code]</s>Folks and Folkettes! The patching continues, so I added another guild to the mix, the Wizards of High Sorcery and the School of High Magic. Some information regarding the patch and what it does. 1. The patch combines the formulas for the melee and the magic systems. (We still n...
by Carnak
07 Jun 2021 03:15
Forum: Common Board
Topic: Beta caster system..
Replies: 8
Views: 462

Beta caster system..

<r><CODE><s>[code]</s>Greetings Folks, I have begun releasing the new caster system. The first patch is currently active for the Morgul Mages in a beta capacity. If no issues are found, we will continue to release the patch to other guilds in an orderly fashion. This first patch handles the merging ...
by Carnak
02 Jun 2021 16:04
Forum: Game - General
Topic: RE: Dormant PvP Abilities that hinders your movement
Replies: 18
Views: 1387

RE: Dormant PvP Abilities that hinders your movement

Greetings Folks, The admin has decreed to once again activate the player fighting abilities which allows you to prevent another from leaving the room, and we are working to find a uniform balance between them. You will notice that once-instant abilities now come with an activation time and the dura...
by Carnak
01 Jun 2021 20:17
Forum: Common Board
Topic: Dormant PvP Abilities.
Replies: 0
Views: 224

Dormant PvP Abilities.

<r><CODE><s>[code]</s>Greetings Folks, The admin has decreed to once again activate the player fighting abilities which allows you to prevent another from leaving the room, and we are working to find a uniform balance between them. You will notice that once-instant abilities now come with an activat...
by Carnak
14 Apr 2021 14:09
Forum: Game - General
Topic: Underlying cause and proposed solution to broken trust
Replies: 71
Views: 6864

Re: Underlying cause and proposed solution to broken trust

Spec: 125 * HitChance(40) / 100 (Only hit 40%) = 50 Wep: 125 * HitChance(20) / 100 (Only hit 20%) = 25 Is what you wrote, against smaller npc's like the veteran plains guards i more see 60% hit chance with my weapons so it ends up like: Spec: 125 * HitChance(40) / 100 (Only hit 40%) = 50 Wep: 125 *...
by Carnak
12 Apr 2021 19:43
Forum: Game - General
Topic: Underlying cause and proposed solution to broken trust
Replies: 71
Views: 6864

Re: Underlying cause and proposed solution to broken trust

Excellent answers Arman, thank you. I don't feel the current system is 40:40:20 atm (WH/SP/LSp), it feels more like 70:20:10 of what i can see on the npcs i kill, but its excellent if you're aiming for the 40:40:20 then just need to figure out why its not the way it is right now. Run simulations on...
by Carnak
12 Apr 2021 19:18
Forum: Game - General
Topic: Underlying cause and proposed solution to broken trust
Replies: 71
Views: 6864

Re: Underlying cause and proposed solution to broken trust

I see your math skills Amberlee are not the best either then. If you have 100% hp, prior to the changes, slashes would take approx 65-75% of that health pool off in a fight, leaving white hits 25-35%. Now slashes takes off approx 15-25% and white hits 75-85% - how did this NOT effect slash becoming...
by Carnak
11 Apr 2021 17:09
Forum: Game - General
Topic: Underlying cause and proposed solution to broken trust
Replies: 71
Views: 6864

Re: Underlying cause and proposed solution to broken trust

Just because you keep repeating a number - 2.6 or 2.7 doesnt make the formula that came to the 2.6 or 2.7 true. First flaw in the formula: A special hits after x seconds, it can't just hit after 0 seconds - white hits do and can 'kill target' if lucky instant you hit... To be 2.7 a special or a spe...