Search found 1332 matches

by Amberlee
07 Apr 2021 08:24
Forum: Game - Guilds
Topic: Close the thief guild!
Replies: 36
Views: 2176

Re: Close the thief guild!

I will repeat.
The problem with the thieves guild is that some asshats abuse it maximum in combination with mercs.
And Sparkle pretty much makes them immune to any consequence that would follow.
How many saferooms are there in sparkle again?
I've lose count.
by Amberlee
08 Mar 2021 22:48
Forum: Common Board
Topic: Upcoming Changes.
Replies: 109
Views: 3956

Re: Upcoming Changes.

So they were in fact killed so fast that they had barely any time to react and people thought they were AFK? I am sure you know where I am going with this Cherek. Yeah, they wre killed as fast as a team of three huge casters would have killed someone in the old system. Proving this change is making...
by Amberlee
08 Mar 2021 21:56
Forum: Common Board
Topic: Upcoming Changes.
Replies: 109
Views: 3956

Re: Upcoming Changes.

So they were in fact killed so fast that they had barely any time to react and people thought they were AFK?
I am sure you know where I am going with this Cherek.
by Amberlee
08 Mar 2021 16:32
Forum: Game - General
Topic: Options pvp on/off.
Replies: 10
Views: 807

Re: Options pvp on/off.

We have rules against harrassment, so you cannot be killed over and over without reason. We have no permadeath. And if you get to your corpse in good time, you can even retrieve all your EQ, which saves on you. The realms are already as hospitable as I would want them to be. But you can go on a gan...
by Amberlee
08 Mar 2021 11:35
Forum: Common Board
Topic: Upcoming Changes.
Replies: 109
Views: 3956

Re: Upcoming Changes.

Hello all. I respect Carnaks want for input, and I'd be glad to offer them. However, as things are now, (and I respect the decisions of Carnak and Cherek on that) with no restorations and PVP leading to a sure death within 15 seconds I wont be testing this. It takes me well over a year (since I do ...
by Amberlee
08 Mar 2021 11:29
Forum: Common Board
Topic: Upcoming Changes.
Replies: 109
Views: 3956

Re: Upcoming Changes.

Nerull wrote:
08 Mar 2021 10:23
OgreToyBoy wrote:
08 Mar 2021 09:14
Budwise wrote:
08 Mar 2021 09:11
Wild guess. Cassius and Nils?

Also Amberlee and MMM... Beer? Grow up, kids. Drink wine. ;-)

Whiskey you mean?
Some Lime, salt and a bottle of good old fasioned Tequila is arguably a better supplement. :D
No, you are clearly wrong here.
by Amberlee
08 Mar 2021 11:29
Forum: Common Board
Topic: Upcoming Changes.
Replies: 109
Views: 3956

Re: Upcoming Changes.

OgreToyBoy wrote:
08 Mar 2021 09:14
Budwise wrote:
08 Mar 2021 09:11
Wild guess. Cassius and Nils?

Also Amberlee and MMM... Beer? Grow up, kids. Drink wine. ;-)

Whiskey you mean?
Both!
by Amberlee
08 Mar 2021 11:25
Forum: Game - General
Topic: Options pvp on/off.
Replies: 10
Views: 807

Re: Options pvp on/off.

It's an awful option honestly. The entirety of Genesis is based around action and consequence. Now imagine thieves. How would they work? Could they just go around stealing constantly? Or would they have to PvP on and steal? Then they could just run to a saferoom and idle until they could PvP off aga...
by Amberlee
07 Mar 2021 23:11
Forum: Common Board
Topic: Upcoming Changes.
Replies: 109
Views: 3956

Re: Upcoming Changes.

Basicly you say: 'We cannot test it all, you do it for us. But if you die, we have warned you in advance - you have only to blame yourself if you visit Lars. Send him our regards!' A bit cold, no? Anyways: Amberlee, spare me some popcorn, I'll share some of my beers? You got a deal! Which brand of ...
by Amberlee
07 Mar 2021 22:31
Forum: Common Board
Topic: Upcoming Changes.
Replies: 109
Views: 3956

Re: Upcoming Changes.

Basicly you say: 'We cannot test it all, you do it for us. But if you die, we have warned you in advance - you have only to blame yourself if you visit Lars. Send him our regards!' A bit cold, no? Anyways: Amberlee, spare me some popcorn, I'll share some of my beers? You got a deal! Which brand of ...