Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2306
- Joined: 03 Mar 2010 20:51
- Location: Some old coffin
Tive wrote: Laurel wrote:
gorboth wrote:So ... I'll keep your suggestions in mind, and see what we can do.
in the words of every hindu IT service dude: I'll check that and come back to you ... tomorrow/later, mister ...
Are you suggesting that Gorboth is from India ?
stop acting as that was news for you?
I do have a profound relationship with Lord Shiva ... well ... former Lord of Emerald - Shiva of Genesis, that is.
I learned a lot of code from him! Does that make me Indian? If so ... cool beans!
Mmmmmm ... pie ...
I'm sorri mister, can't help you mister. You call my supervisor - he be back two weeks, he help you then.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 473
- Joined: 03 Mar 2010 07:50
the undead thingamabob is already implemented by the ever so gracious Lord Eowul. a good idea indeed.
- Great Adventurer
- Posts: 193
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010 12:52
petros wrote:the undead thingamabob is already implemented by the ever so gracious Lord Eowul. a good idea indeed.
Nice going Eowul!