CMUD/ZMUD Script Samples

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alexi
Veteran

Re: CMUD/ZMUD Script Samples

Post by Alexi » 08 Apr 2011 20:34

Can someone post me some scripting that allows me to kill in game without being attentive and not get caught?

Thanks.

Earth
Great Adventurer

Post by Earth » 09 Apr 2011 01:24

bromen wrote:This stuff looks like something I really need!!!

But pretend I'm 4 yrs old for a sec and gimme a bit more instruction where to put this code?

TY!

-b
Oh, in CMUD or ZMUD, just cut and paste it directly into the place you type your commands, simple as that.

Earth
Great Adventurer

Post by Earth » 09 Apr 2011 01:27

Alexi wrote:Can someone post me some scripting that allows me to kill in game without being attentive and not get caught?

Thanks.
He he he, how about this?

Code: Select all

#trig {A * rat} {kill rat}
#trig {You killed*rat} {quit}
When you see the rat you will attack it, then once you killed it, you'll auto quit on the spot so you won't get caught for botting ;) :lol:

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 09 Apr 2011 05:15

Sorry Earth, your rat script is flawed, you cant quit so soon after killing a rat. :)

Booger
Veteran

Post by Booger » 09 Apr 2011 08:23

Cherek wrote:Sorry Earth, your rat script is flawed, you cant quit so soon after killing a rat. :)
Doh! It was a trap, Cherek! Earth "gave away" his "foolproof" bot script to get him deleted for botting once he used it. :twisted:
Booger/Cindy/Enigma

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 09 Apr 2011 19:52

Crap! Why didnt you tell me it was a trick in a private mail?! I never understand such things myself...

*sigh*

Earth
Great Adventurer

Post by Earth » 11 Apr 2011 18:12

:lol:

You guys are on to me...Now we won't be able to catch the real botters! You give me no choice but to post another fool proof script!

#trig {A * mouse} {kill mouse}
#trig {You killed*mouse} {#10 commune gorboth Delete me! I'm spamming you!  I'm a botter!}

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 11 Apr 2011 18:14

Earth wrote::lol:

You guys are on to me...Now we won't be able to catch the real botters! You give me no choice but to post another fool proof script!

#trig {A * mouse} {kill mouse}
#trig {You killed*mouse} {#10 commune gorboth Delete me! I'm spamming you!  I'm a botter!}
:lol:

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 15 Apr 2011 07:11

Earth,

Is it a trigger alias or something else? I have the latest version of Cmud and the only thing I really ever needed was some sort of chat filter so I'm really hoping this can solve a ton of problems for me.

Thanks,

Bromen

Earth
Great Adventurer

Post by Earth » 18 Apr 2011 21:26

bromen wrote:Earth,

Is it a trigger alias or something else? I have the latest version of Cmud and the only thing I really ever needed was some sort of chat filter so I'm really hoping this can solve a ton of problems for me.

Thanks,

Bromen
To use the CMUD version in the initial post of the form, all you have to do do is to save the code into an .xml file. Then from inside the trigger settings, just import the file. Doing so will give you the full functionality of the code available in my library currently.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/