Specials

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Laurel

Re: Specials

Post by Laurel » 21 Aug 2012 21:38

Avarel wrote:Laurel, you could also have a command that would turn off the auto-repeat for the special, if you choose not to use it for whatever reason. This would mean that if you later want to use it in the combat, you have to manually initiate it (or maybe just turn it back on).
Sure. That'd be a step in the same direction I'd welcome as well.

Zorath
Wanderer

Post by Zorath » 22 Aug 2012 11:06

Laurel wrote:
Avarel wrote:Laurel, you could also have a command that would turn off the auto-repeat for the special, if you choose not to use it for whatever reason. This would mean that if you later want to use it in the combat, you have to manually initiate it (or maybe just turn it back on).
Sure. That'd be a step in the same direction I'd welcome as well.
Yep, sounds like an acceptable solution ^^.

Davvol
Veteran

Post by Davvol » 20 Sep 2012 16:26

That thing was already implemented in old mercenary guild as "automattack on/off", but then it considered imbalanced comparing to other guilds special and removed. But that was great thing for lagged connection and so on.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 21 Sep 2012 11:49

First DA had it removed for the same excuse.

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 01 Oct 2012 18:10

Davvol wrote:That thing was already implemented in old mercenary guild as "automattack on/off", but then it considered imbalanced comparing to other guilds special and removed. But that was great thing for lagged connection and so on.
As far as I remember Calians had this automotation too.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/