Cmud Maps

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Greneth

Cmud Maps

Post by Greneth » 05 Dec 2012 04:56

Anyone by chance taken the time to create maps of the realms and feel like sharing?

All my files are gone and REALLY don't want to go through the trouble of creating them again.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Cmud Maps

Post by Cherek » 05 Dec 2012 05:55

What types of maps? For Cmud?

If you're looking for the crossbearer maps there's a link on the official webpage:

http://www.genesismud.org/pages/sites

"Genesis maps".

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 05 Dec 2012 15:13

Yes, cmud maps. I have the websites.

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 05 Dec 2012 15:21

Sometimes I'm totally glad I never used speedwalking in any form (aliases, maps etc.).
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 05 Dec 2012 16:32

Greneth wrote:Yes, cmud maps. I have the websites.
Oh sorry I didnt read the topic correctly, you did write Cmud maps. Well I never used such, but I know they're floating around. I am sure someone has a pack of maps.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 05 Dec 2012 17:10

Rhaegar wrote:Sometimes I'm totally glad I never used speedwalking in any form (aliases, maps etc.).
Its not for speedwalking, its for taking notes, unusual entrances and exit syntaxes, herb maps, etc. When you play for long enough you don't need to use speedwalking you can type the path just as fast. ;-)

Aristos
Veteran

Post by Aristos » 16 Sep 2013 15:36

I would love for Rhaegar to be still around. I've got some questions regarding TF...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/