Option to display boards/mail in reverse order.

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Would you use the option to display boards/mail newest first?

Yes, I would use the option to display newest first.
41%
No, I would keep the display the way it is.
59%

Total votes: 22

Mercade
Wizard

Re: Option to display boards/mail in reverse order.

Post by Mercade » 17 May 2013 08:45

Windemere wrote:My understanding was that they made a change to allow for more mails depending on the age of your character.

Windemere
This is correct. Plus guild leadership status. Anyway. This thread isn't so much about mailbox sizes, but about whether people would like to see their mailbox (and boards) upside down.

Rincon
Great Adventurer

Post by Rincon » 17 May 2013 15:06

whether people would like to see their mailbox (and boards) upside down
If this means that I'd have to turn my monitor upside down (or stand on my head) to see it properly, then no ;)

But seriously is it that big of a deal? It doesn't matter all that much to me whether the newest note is at the top or the bottom of the list.

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 17 May 2013 19:04

Why not make it possible to choose at the PO? Or make it part of options?

petros
Site Admin

Post by petros » 17 May 2013 19:16

arcon wrote:Why not make it possible to choose at the PO? Or make it part of options?
what an excellent idea! this type of "reverse stream" option would make a lot of sense :)

Mercade
Wizard

Post by Mercade » 18 May 2013 09:05

Rincon wrote:But seriously is it that big of a deal? It doesn't matter all that much to me whether the newest note is at the top or the bottom of the list.
arcon wrote:Why not make it possible to choose at the PO? Or make it part of options?
It's not a huge deal, but it was proposed to me to make this option indeed, and the point of this thread is to find out if there is enough interest in it for me to spend time on it to make that option.

Rincon
Great Adventurer

Post by Rincon » 18 May 2013 23:21

if there is enough interest in it for me to spend time on it to make that option.
I'd rather you found interest in making the Rockfriends even more cool! :) (wishful thinking I guess)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/