backpacks and the packloot command

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Yensy
Beginner

backpacks and the packloot command

Post by Yensy » 08 Jul 2015 14:04

i was wondering why don't all bags have the packloot corpses command available to them? it lets you get everything from the critters you killed or others forgot to loot or you did and dont know how to get because their is another corpse on it

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Re: backpacks and the packloot command

Post by Snowrose » 08 Jul 2015 14:38

well most bags do have some sort of fill command which will try to put what it considers loot into said bag. there is often a tag you can read for special commands. this can be useful for sorting if you have different types of bags.

Yensy
Beginner

Post by Yensy » 08 Jul 2015 15:35

that is true but it also has the problem of how much your character can carry normally and also you don't carry around 2 backpacks because you only get the benefit if your wearing it so why would you have several?
also I should have fixed my previous post to backpacks because that is the only thing ive found that on so far and it was the best thing ever.

Creed

Post by Creed » 12 Jul 2015 14:45

I usually carry around 3 packs with me, beside a qarraba and belt of pouches

You can wear a backpack, a knapsack and a scrip at the same time, along with the other 2 i mentioned.

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 13 Jul 2015 15:16

You just got to make sure to put armors on first and pins then have all your packs satchels pouches belts sacks quarrabas and saddlebags are worn differently sometimes the order matters, backpacks/saddlebages should go on last . I have managed to get 2 saddlebags on my pony before as well one responded to saddlebag the other responded to saddle bag of course i couldnt use hpack on both.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/