Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
- Posts: 239
- Joined: 26 May 2013 18:54
just in case anyone in the future decides to compile tf-50b8
from the source available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinyfugue/
- it won't work. Two files in the source, namely pattern.c and macro.c reference to pcre_info which is now outdated according to this source http://www.gammon.com.au/pcre/pcre_info.html
and pcre_fullinfo should now be used.
In case anyone wants to compile it, just run these two commands before configuring and making:
Code: Select all
sed -i 's|pcre_info|pcre_fullinfo|g' src/pattern.c
sed -i 's|pcre_info|pcre_fullinfo|g' src/macro.c
Then do your usual:
It should work fine now.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 05 Nov 2015 14:58
I'm using tf now, and have noticed some rooms where specific keywords when examined result in broken output. Comparing with the web-client, it seems to be output that is formatted in bold, ending with a punctuation and the prompt char like this:
The gate is closed.>
In tf, all i would get would be, say
Am I alone in experiencing this?
Ash nazg durbatulûk
Ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk
agh burzum-ishi krimpatul