Communication window

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Ody
Hero

Communication window

Post by Ody » 11 Dec 2015 04:43

Is there a way to add things to go into the communication window in the web client? A lot of guild languages and magic spells to commune over distances don't go in and I was wondering if this can be edited individually. Thank you.

Dan
Adventurer

Re: Communication window

Post by Dan » 14 Dec 2015 11:01

I hope they can do that in the general client, so each person dont have to do it himself ?
Guild tells in different forms, special handsignals or eyeblinking signals or whatnot some guilds have, everything of communication would be nice in the communication window.

I wish there was a way to filter out spamming npc's, maybe a filter setting: do not show npc's chat in window.

The client can't scroll lock, and some npc's are very persistent on getting their message through, be it that be they think they've found an enemy in their camp that they want to shout about, preferably 1 time per attacker so in a team of 5 and 4 npc's that easily get 20 lines of shouting that totally destroy the communication window. Or an ogre that definatly want your gear more than his or her own, or want help on defeating you shouting back and forth with his friends.

All of these are funny in the main window, but they are destroying the communication window entirely.

Ody
Hero

Re: Communication window

Post by Ody » 14 Dec 2015 17:30

There are a few places, Sarn Ford, is one of them. The npc's shout the same thing in every room and it fills the chat window quickly. It would be nice to set a gag.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/