Login "setup" trigger

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Drazson
Titan

Login "setup" trigger

Post by Drazson » 13 Nov 2016 01:06

I am using a trigger to wear guild/quest items on login (triggers at "loaded user data" or something) and some of the items actually don't get worn giving me the response "wear what?". Any ideas why that is? I did check spellings. While this is below minor of an issue it kinda bugs me so if you had any ideas why this could be happening please shoot. I will try "put herbs in pouch" and such soon, see if they work.

Dhez
Great Adventurer

Re: Login "setup" trigger

Post by Dhez » 13 Nov 2016 01:54

Try triggering it on 'You finally recover', or simply delay it a few seconds. This because 'loaded user data' refers to web client aliases and triggers, not to items recovered in your inventory. You need to give it a few seconds for your items to appear.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a challenge.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 13 Nov 2016 01:59

Dhez wrote:Try triggering it on 'You finally recover', or simply delay it a few seconds. This because 'loaded user data' refers to web client aliases and triggers, not to items recovered in your inventory. You need to give it a few seconds for your items to appear.
This may actually trigger on other instances, though. I had that happen to me, I mean. Weird.

Edit: I have a certain scabbard that i will never lose. I get the trigger off when I wear that around my hips which is after item recoveries. still, some of them don't equip for some reason.

Melarec
Rising Hero

Post by Melarec » 13 Nov 2016 07:33

Check for misspellings.
Personally, I use <arm> and <unarm> which are aliases for <wear all> <wield all> and <unwield all> <remove all> respectively.
Always works for me.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/