One Per Arma/Extremely Slow Item Respawns

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gorboth
Site Admin

Re: One Per Arma/Extremely Slow Item Respawns

Post by gorboth » 14 Oct 2018 01:05

bugs wrote:
Tulasi wrote:Black Horse is 100% only spawning after someone asks for the task, and I did not have a problem after that. I think that it has a time after being returned (or possibly despawned) beforr it spawns again even whe asking for the task, so I would love it if the stablemaster perhaps had the same cooldown, saying "sorry, not needing help right" type of reply when quest is on cooldown...
Look, I will respond with stablemaster: We have enough oats, ignore the horse west from me, surely it eats, but not enough to trigger a new quest, wait for saruman/suron, only they can trigger people in MT hard enough to warrant a quest, and that's a good thing
‘I wonder if this is a contrivance of the Enemy,’ said Boromir. ‘They say in my land that he can govern the storms in the Mountains of Shadow that stand upon the borders of Mordor. He has strange powers and many allies.’

‘His arm has grown long indeed,’ said Gimli, ‘if he can draw snow down from the North to trouble us here three hundred leagues away.’

‘His arm has grown long,’ said Gandalf.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/