One Per Arma/Extremely Slow Item Respawns

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Rangar
Beginner
Posts: 16
Joined: 15 Dec 2012 23:07
Location: Poland

Re: One Per Arma/Extremely Slow Item Respawns

Post by Rangar » 09 Oct 2018 12:16

Captain's Watch in Avenir: I've tried dozens of times and still haven't found anything but the oilskin cloak. This is the last quest I'm missing in Avenir, and it's very frustrating. I wish finding the watch was guaranteed if one hasn't completed the quest or used the watch for its effect. Or, instead of the cloak, one can either find a watch that can be used to only complete the quest, with no special effect, or the watch with the special effect (as rare as it is now).
Last edited by Rangar on 10 Oct 2018 07:57, edited 1 time in total.

Gub
Adventurer
Posts: 93
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 08:07

Re: One Per Arma/Extremely Slow Item Respawns

Post by Gub » 09 Oct 2018 22:18

Merc Note Quest Sparkle - Found it to be a little buggy where the cook never leaves the area. Had to wait for arma, and then the cook to resumed his pattern. Think others experienced this as well.

Figurine Quest Sparkle - Echo sentiment, had an issue where that never respawned until Arma.

Sacrifice duck Qest Sparkle - Had an issue where the duck can't be found until after Arma.

Lobos Ring Quests in Terel - If someone takes the boat and leaves it out on the water (they teleport off the boat or drop link) the boat never returns back to the boat house.

In all of the above quests I tried for multiple days to get things to work but kept meeting the same result until after an armageddon cleared things out.

bugs
Beginner
Posts: 13
Joined: 27 Dec 2010 02:30

Re: One Per Arma/Extremely Slow Item Respawns

Post by bugs » 10 Oct 2018 19:17

I'll add to the list stablemaster quests in MT, seem to be once per arma, and don't even start me on the firewood one, why is ME so peaceful, come on Sauron

Johnny
Veteran
Posts: 224
Joined: 02 Apr 2010 09:33
Location: Washington State

Re: One Per Arma/Extremely Slow Item Respawns

Post by Johnny » 10 Oct 2018 19:19

bugs wrote:I'll add to the list stablemaster quests in MT, seem to be once per arma, and don't even start me on the firewood one, why is ME so peaceful, come on Sauron
ME needs some love

Toferth
Wanderer
Posts: 58
Joined: 30 Jun 2017 11:27

Re: One Per Arma/Extremely Slow Item Respawns

Post by Toferth » 10 Oct 2018 23:43

Johnny wrote:
bugs wrote:I'll add to the list stablemaster quests in MT, seem to be once per arma, and don't even start me on the firewood one, why is ME so peaceful, come on Sauron
ME needs some love
We try to give as much love as you ever need... yet you resist :(

But yeah, ME quests are broken.

Kvator
Titan
Posts: 548
Joined: 02 Sep 2010 21:25

Re: One Per Arma/Extremely Slow Item Respawns

Post by Kvator » 11 Oct 2018 00:33

Toferth wrote:
Johnny wrote:
bugs wrote:I'll add to the list stablemaster quests in MT, seem to be once per arma, and don't even start me on the firewood one, why is ME so peaceful, come on Sauron
ME needs some love
We try to give as much love as you ever need... yet you resist :(

But yeah, ME quests are broken.
Which ones?

Afaik there are issues with 'align mirroring' (so 'design issues' not bugs per se) + 3 final quests from MT that Gorboth was fixing recently (we'll have confirnation if it's working properly in March 3019 I guess)

Toferth
Wanderer
Posts: 58
Joined: 30 Jun 2017 11:27

Re: One Per Arma/Extremely Slow Item Respawns

Post by Toferth » 11 Oct 2018 00:49

I was referring to align mirroring part (mostly) :D

User avatar
Luma
Adept
Posts: 101
Joined: 12 Feb 2017 06:07
Location: Studying spell scrolls

Re: One Per Arma/Extremely Slow Item Respawns

Post by Luma » 12 Oct 2018 04:32

Kvator wrote: Which ones?

Afaik there are issues with 'align mirroring' (so 'design issues' not bugs per se) + 3 final quests from MT that Gorboth was fixing recently (we'll have confirnation if it's working properly in March 3019 I guess)
Working properly, but only available (by nature) for a short period of time every other arma.

bugs
Beginner
Posts: 13
Joined: 27 Dec 2010 02:30

Re: One Per Arma/Extremely Slow Item Respawns

Post by bugs » 12 Oct 2018 16:31

Luma wrote:
Kvator wrote: Which ones?

Afaik there are issues with 'align mirroring' (so 'design issues' not bugs per se) + 3 final quests from MT that Gorboth was fixing recently (we'll have confirnation if it's working properly in March 3019 I guess)
Working properly, but only available (by nature) for a short period of time every other arma.
The firewood one, agreed, has extra conditions, but infinite amount of oats the horses get after a single player stocks them up, seems to be needlessly so rare

bugs
Beginner
Posts: 13
Joined: 27 Dec 2010 02:30

Re: One Per Arma/Extremely Slow Item Respawns

Post by bugs » 13 Oct 2018 12:46

One more to the list: black horse quest, seems once per arma too
EDIT: Also this
Like stepping out of a portal, you find yourself near Bree in the Shire. You see an old woman running around in frenzy with a lunch bag in her hand while calling for her husband.
But not 100% sure as she may be hidden somewhere, but in the last few days ran through the whole area multiple times and that description is either wrong, or another once per arma setup

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/