Magic Map for Mudlet 3

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
sylphan
Veteran

Re: Magic Map for Mudlet 3

Post by sylphan » 20 Dec 2017 16:42

Shanoga wrote:Do you have an example of one of the areas?
Sure. The road from Newports to Solace. As I head north into that next section of the map, all the way until I head west out of it - the map fails to register I'm moving at all (unless, as I said, I "refresh" the map by scrolling it up and back down - every single time I move).

Another one is all of the outdoor parts of Edoral. Actually, it might work once I'm into the northern part of the map; I can't remember now.

I will try making the font smaller, though on my screen it's pretty small already. I'd also be open to making the window larger, but unsure A. if that would fix the ussue and B. how much that would require me to change in the rest of my setup.

Alteor
Adept

Post by Alteor » 20 Dec 2017 17:04

sylphan wrote:
Shanoga wrote:Do you have an example of one of the areas?
Sure. The road from Newports to Solace. As I head north into that next section of the map, all the way until I head west out of it - the map fails to register I'm moving at all (unless, as I said, I "refresh" the map by scrolling it up and back down - every single time I move).

Another one is all of the outdoor parts of Edoral. Actually, it might work once I'm into the northern part of the map; I can't remember now.

I will try making the font smaller, though on my screen it's pretty small already. I'd also be open to making the window larger, but unsure A. if that would fix the ussue and B. how much that would require me to change in the rest of my setup.
I made the font super tiny here, still didn't worked. (my font size for the map is "4").

Mianas Tirith and Cadu also have same bug.

Syrk
Rising Hero

Post by Syrk » 27 Dec 2017 22:03

Chat Box does not see Draco language. Any other racial (or not) languages that do not work with it?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/