Clothing not saving

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Drazson
Titan

Clothing not saving

Post by Drazson » 23 Oct 2018 13:53

I ordered, paid and wore this item today (it's not an old item or an old order I mean) and it seems it's not saving.
"A warm pair of black suede pants fails to glow briefly." And it was indeed dropped when I <quit>.
Maybe crafters that aren't as prominent as say bubba should be checked for lack of integration with the save changes?

cotillion
Site Admin

Re: Clothing not saving

Post by cotillion » 23 Oct 2018 20:26

That kind of item needs to be updated to save.
Please write a bug report on the item or in the room where they're ordered.

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 23 Oct 2018 21:49

Cool, will do when I return there I guess. :)

Daerin
Apprentice

Post by Daerin » 24 Oct 2018 07:30

Drazson wrote:I ordered, paid and wore this item today (it's not an old item or an old order I mean) and it seems it's not saving.
"A warm pair of black suede pants fails to glow briefly." And it was indeed dropped when I <quit>.
Maybe crafters that aren't as prominent as say bubba should be checked for lack of integration with the save changes?

So you dropped your pants? ;)

Draugor
Myth

:P

Post by Draugor » 26 Oct 2018 21:17

Daerin wrote:
Drazson wrote:I ordered, paid and wore this item today (it's not an old item or an old order I mean) and it seems it's not saving.

So you dropped your pants? ;)
You keep it in yours, mister! :P

Supervillain
Novice

Post by Supervillain » 27 Oct 2018 05:36

I've had a similar problem with quivers, doesn't matter where I get them. They don't save, but arrows do, and if they're removed without explicitly entering <remove quiver> they become unwearable, but also unremovable at the same time. Sent a bug report about it too
My in-game names (so far): Eyrielle, hobbit from the Shire.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/