Auction House and lost items.

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Okotok
Wanderer

Re: Auction House and lost items.

Post by Okotok » 02 Apr 2019 05:47

How do you even steal from Rommik? I assumed once you gave the auction item to him he, I dunno, sealed it away or something? It'd be a serious bug or infraction of the safety of player property if you're able to steal wily-nily all the best gear from Rommik. No one would trust the safety of the auction house anymore.

Or am I assuming incorrectly that only the buyer of an auction item has the ability to claim it?

Zugzug
Veteran

Post by Zugzug » 02 Apr 2019 11:32

Okotok wrote:How do you even steal from Rommik? I assumed once you gave the auction item to him he, I dunno, sealed it away or something? It'd be a serious bug or infraction of the safety of player property if you're able to steal wily-nily all the best gear from Rommik. No one would trust the safety of the auction house anymore.

Or am I assuming incorrectly that only the buyer of an auction item has the ability to claim it?
I actually am maybe 75% sure (?) that one time I killed a player (for a reason) and looted their corpse and ended up with two paddles.

When I entered the tent next time, Rommik gave me a bunch of stuff I definitely didn't bid on. I always assumed that it was just the auctions that were won by the previous (now-dead) owner of the second paddle that I had, but your question got me thinking - if a thief steals your paddle, I wonder if they could get the stuff that you bid on?

cotillion
Site Admin

Post by cotillion » 13 Apr 2019 19:18

I've done some changes to the auction house which should improve the situation.
Let me know if items go missing.

Jar
Apprentice

Post by Jar » 13 Apr 2019 21:12

My lost items have been recovered right now. Great work, thanks a lot!

Mim
Rising Hero

Post by Mim » 13 Apr 2019 23:11

cotillion wrote:I've done some changes to the auction house which should improve the situation.
Hats off.
Well done!

Sibbedidenn
Adept

Post by Sibbedidenn » 14 Apr 2019 03:12

Swwweeeett

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/