Profile page

Need some help with your MUD client? Forgot your password? Get help here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Mim
Rising Hero

Profile page

Post by Mim » 27 Jan 2022 19:33

Was cast out from my computers auto login.
My passwd I cant remember.
I try to login and ask for a new one.
Fail.

But the page says i can change passwd on the profile page.

Im still auto logged in on the phone.
But where is this profile page?

Zhar
Wizard

Re: Profile page

Post by Zhar » 28 Jan 2022 05:11

Mim wrote:
27 Jan 2022 19:33
Top right, next to private messages is your forum name. Click on it and select "Profile" or "User control panel" from the menu that shows up. There you can "Edit profile" -> "Edit account settings" and you're at a page that lets you change your password (you might need your old password for that but it should be the same as your character password I think).
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Profile page

Post by Cherek » 28 Jan 2022 14:29

Zhar wrote:
28 Jan 2022 05:11
Mim wrote:
27 Jan 2022 19:33
Top right, next to private messages is your forum name. Click on it and select "Profile" or "User control panel" from the menu that shows up. There you can "Edit profile" -> "Edit account settings" and you're at a page that lets you change your password (you might need your old password for that but it should be the same as your character password I think).
There is no connection between the character password and the forum password. The forum and the game is completely separate.

Mim: I also believe the "lost password" link at the login prompt should work in resetting your password.

And if everything else fails, contact me (here or in-game) and I can help you change it manually.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/