Death of myth Morg (botting)

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor

Re: Death of myth Morg (botting)

Post by Draugor » 05 Apr 2011 22:23

Laurel wrote:
Draugor wrote:In all fairness Irk attacked first a few days ago, sooooo!
Besides, if he gets killed he will jsut bot it up in a day or three :P
he attacked a monk - wouldn't that be issue for the monks' council and the Neidar thane?

Not if the monk was on a BDA officers team wich Irk had stolen a number of kills from before.
First you steal theire kills and then attack members of theire team? Kinda makes you an asshole doesent it?

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 05 Apr 2011 22:32

Was Morg in the team that stole the kills and attacked the DO?

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 05 Apr 2011 22:43

arcon wrote:Was Morg in the team that stole the kills and attacked the DO?

No idea, he did however assist in a BDA vs Neidar matter while on bot triggers, imo he got what he deserved. Hopefully they will learn

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 05 Apr 2011 23:31

I think Morg should be restored. It obviously was a bug that they were able to assist the troll ;(
Besides, its unfair to kill a player who is afk.

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 05 Apr 2011 23:39

Tive wrote:I think Morg should be restored. It obviously was a bug that they were able to assist the troll ;(
Besides, its unfair to kill a player who is afk.

Unfair if you're using telnet without triggers right?

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 05 Apr 2011 23:48

And can we have 'Accept assist: yes/no' option added? NPCs should have it set to 'No' by default!! I'm sure it's only 5 minute fix too.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 06 Apr 2011 00:09

Tive wrote:And can we have 'Accept assist: yes/no' option added? NPCs should have it set to 'No' by default!! I'm sure it's only 5 minute fix too.

If I decide to assist you you can choose to either leave or attack me, getting help even tho ya want it, happens all the time in RL, so yea should not be a problem.

And we dont need any more idiot fixes due to bots dying, Pharaxes was quite enough

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 06 Apr 2011 00:23

Draugor wrote:
Tive wrote:And can we have 'Accept assist: yes/no' option added? NPCs should have it set to 'No' by default!! I'm sure it's only 5 minute fix too.

If I decide to assist you you can choose to either leave or attack me, getting help even tho ya want it, happens all the time in RL, so yea should not be a problem.

And we dont need any more idiot fixes due to bots dying, Pharaxes was quite enough
If I decide to give you an item you can choose to either drop it or give it back to me, bring more stuff even tho ya want it, happens all the time in RL, so yea should not be a problem.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 06 Apr 2011 01:46

Pharaxes wasnt botting he was Ideling.. Just to correct that statement.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 06 Apr 2011 01:48

Aye, and Pharaxes had that option, he was however idling after a heavy day of botting and couldnt do it, he had every chance to give it back. Kinda hard when yer as usual not at the keyboard but still, he had all the opportunities in the world to do so. Noone was stopping him from simply doing "drop moss" or "give mosses to <insert player/race>"
Or was a wizard in the room disabling his commands perhaps?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/