Death of myth Morg (botting)

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

Re: Death of myth Morg (botting)

Post by Alorrana » 05 Apr 2011 15:02

Yeah i do think he mentioned it in a common note or something note in here or old forum,. but im pretty sure about it.. otherwhise people would just say oh well fuck it and recover.. but if you lose half a year of work you might think.. Ohh well not that smart..better behave..
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 05 Apr 2011 15:22

Alorrana: Well I hope you are right and that there is no recovery. There should not be one.

But if I get this correctly.

Irk/Morg kills Chaneles trolls(?) several times. Chanele eventually gets fed up, brings Ilrahil, and manages to kill Morg.

Now Morg/Irk was also scripting being nonresponsive for a long period of time which is why Morg was killed.

So, if I interepret the rules correctly I think then Morg and Irk should still be killed by AoP. (hopefully without recovery).

That Morg happened to die just recently should not matter at all? I mean like you say AoP is the police, not players. However according to the rules a player can kill another player for any reason, or no reason, so the fact that Morg happened to die in a pfight recently should not matter.

So if rules are to be followed Morg should expect a second death from AoP, and Irk his first?
Last edited by Cherek on 05 Apr 2011 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 05 Apr 2011 15:24

Or just have hes recovery taken away from him, would hurt pleanty.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 05 Apr 2011 16:36

Irk wrote:well Chanelle maybe I wanted to steal some your kills or maybe i was a bit lagged to go out before they died? however when you entered to my room that day and didnt want to go out mumbling some stupid thing i just attacked goblin to fear you out from the room, thats all. Unfortunately it wasnt you but Uther, oh shit happens, but noone dies, you left my room and I didnt chase you further. Why then you didnt punished me?
This time you and Ilrahil just enter and do nothing except attack me. What more it wasnt you who started, but Ilrahil, General of BDA. If you dont see the difference, I have no more questions.
I dont know what Logg will do with this, but I bet we will have some interesting meeting on Gen :)
Why's Logg have anything to do with this, I don't know who's who in the Neidar but I'm assuming he's the Clan Chieftain? If so does Neidar really have the people to delcare war on the most active guild in Genesis? You guys have some very large players that's for sure, but I'd be careful biting off more then you can chew. Will definitely be interesting to watch unfold, but I'm sure like always someone else will be forced to go to war with the Neidar because you lack the guild members.

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 05 Apr 2011 17:52

Alexi wrote:
Irk wrote:well Chanelle maybe I wanted to steal some your kills or maybe i was a bit lagged to go out before they died? however when you entered to my room that day and didnt want to go out mumbling some stupid thing i just attacked goblin to fear you out from the room, thats all. Unfortunately it wasnt you but Uther, oh shit happens, but noone dies, you left my room and I didnt chase you further. Why then you didnt punished me?
This time you and Ilrahil just enter and do nothing except attack me. What more it wasnt you who started, but Ilrahil, General of BDA. If you dont see the difference, I have no more questions.
I dont know what Logg will do with this, but I bet we will have some interesting meeting on Gen :)
Why's Logg have anything to do with this, I don't know who's who in the Neidar but I'm assuming he's the Clan Chieftain? If so does Neidar really have the people to delcare war on the most active guild in Genesis? You guys have some very large players that's for sure, but I'd be careful biting off more then you can chew. Will definitely be interesting to watch unfold, but I'm sure like always someone else will be forced to go to war with the Neidar because you lack the guild members.
Oh yes the Calians and the Knights will of course pledge their support. Don't they always... Funnily enough I still think with Neidar + Knights + Calians they still don't have more active members than we do. :lol:

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 05 Apr 2011 18:08

Ilrahil wrote:
Alexi wrote:
Oh yes the Calians and the Knights will of course pledge their support. Don't they always... Funnily enough I still think with Neidar + Knights + Calians they still don't have more active members than we do. :lol:

Hehe, aye we have like 6 people or something that are in 1 of two days atleast and 4 that are on every day :D

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 05 Apr 2011 18:12

Ilrahil wrote:
Alexi wrote:
More to the point of "Fight your own wars". If the Neidars have a problem with the situation that just recently happened, then the Neidar should flex their dwarven muscles. Nothing worse then seeing a guild pull everyone into a war just because they can't back up their bark.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 05 Apr 2011 18:15

Neidar has NOONE thats active, Irk doesent count as he aint a player, just a bot

Freya

Post by Freya » 05 Apr 2011 18:24

Bring it on, I'd love to roast me some gully dwarf!

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 05 Apr 2011 18:25

You know what cracks me up. Is that Irk is threatening pretty much a war for the death of a Gladiator. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/