Meeting with orc MM in Krynn

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: Meeting with orc MM in Krynn

Post by Draugor » 07 Sep 2013 08:11

avatar wrote:Well, apologies, for reading it all as if the MM acted on the board post. Retract your claws, please.

Avatar has always been a servant of Him, guys. Easy now.

HANG THE DISBELIEVER!!!

Celephias
Expert

Post by Celephias » 07 Sep 2013 19:28

Draugor wrote:
avatar wrote:Well, apologies, for reading it all as if the MM acted on the board post. Retract your claws, please.

HANG THE DISBELIEVER!!!
Draugor, you definitely know how things work out East! +1 ;-)

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 07 Sep 2013 22:43

Celephias wrote:
Draugor wrote:

HANG THE DISBELIEVER!!!
Draugor, you definitely know how things work out East! +1 ;-)
Less praising me more hanging avvie! Get to it silly corpse!

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 11 Sep 2013 03:55

Celephias wrote:That's a fair point Laurel. That the battle was joined and no kill was achieved did not go unnoticed by the Nine. There are repercussions for such things.
So the Nine has started bringing out-of-game info into the game and acting on it?
You seem surprised.

Anyways I've noticed a few spells in game not just Mages that say one thing but you need something completely different to defend yourself from it.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 27 Nov 2013 21:50

So, where are the threats to remove this logg? :P Cmon go for it! There are Neidar special abilities in there aswell! ERMAGHERD! :P

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 27 Nov 2013 21:54

Draugor wrote:So, where are the threats to remove this logg? :P Cmon go for it! There are Neidar special abilities in there aswell! ERMAGHERD! :P
Heh. Yeah... well thats why there should be a stick note saying what can be posted or not. I dont understand why this log, posted with the same goal as my logs, is more okay. But maybe it isnt? Maybe Petros meant this log will be moderated?

A sticky note means less moderation though so I'd suggest that approach.

Ill say one thing though, these logs have MUCH more replies and views than all other posts here. And more views than most posts in the entire forum in general even though its been around a very short time. So its clearly something people read. Is that really such a bad thing then?

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 28 Nov 2013 13:15

Kiara wrote:
Draugor wrote:So, where are the threats to remove this logg? :P Cmon go for it! There are Neidar special abilities in there aswell! ERMAGHERD! :P
Heh. Yeah... well thats why there should be a stick note saying what can be posted or not. I dont understand why this log, posted with the same goal as my logs, is more okay. But maybe it isnt? Maybe Petros meant this log will be moderated?

A sticky note means less moderation though so I'd suggest that approach.

Ill say one thing though, these logs have MUCH more replies and views than all other posts here. And more views than most posts in the entire forum in general even though its been around a very short time. So its clearly something people read. Is that really such a bad thing then?
There are a lot logs here.
I REALLY don't understand Petros now.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 28 Nov 2013 22:53

zar wrote: I REALLY don't understand Petros now.
Its a logg about the morguls, that is so not allowed :P

Windemere
Expert

Post by Windemere » 28 Nov 2013 23:27

Let me try to clarify,

1. This has nothing to do with MM. It is just these logs that have brought this conversation to the front.

2. You can post Logs. Of whatever you want. But it isn't good RP and reveals guild abilities to everyone. If that is your goal it is a poor one. If you are posting to remember an epic battle or reminice that is a bit different.

3. What is better? Rewriting logs so that they don't reveal information, are more RPish because they are written in the way a story would be retold.

I think Petros made it clear when he put it in modern context.

How would you describe a really cool event to someone if you didn't have a video camera recording you? A log is essentially like having a video camera record what happens to you and then posting it. Those don't exist in genesis, so telling the story is a better means of disseminating information.

Hopefully that makes it a bit more clear.

Windemere

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 28 Nov 2013 23:50

Windemere wrote: 1. This has nothing to do with MM. It is just these logs that have brought this conversation to the front.
I am sure people can see it's got plenty to do with MM.
Windemere wrote: 2. You can post Logs. Of whatever you want. But it isn't good RP and reveals guild abilities to everyone. If that is your goal it is a poor one. If you are posting to remember an epic battle or reminice that is a bit different.
3. What is better? Rewriting logs so that they don't reveal information, are more RPish because they are written in the way a story would be retold.
This is out of game forum, isn't it? Why would you RP outside the game? And more even so try to force others to do that?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0WvJrEuJTk
Windemere wrote: I think Petros made it clear when he put it in modern context.

[...]

Hopefully that makes it a bit more clear.
Windemere
Do you have a tendency to post while being logged with a wrong account like for example Zhar does? Or is this part of RP too?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/