Missing Friends/Enemies alike

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Snowrose
Rising Hero

Re: Missing Friends/Enemies alike

Post by Snowrose » 22 Sep 2013 01:12

you should get him to try the new client. Ive been trying to get my mmo friends to try gen that way. as they are use to a minimap and health bars. I think i remember trak i didnt know him personally but i remember the name.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 22 Sep 2013 09:16

Snowrose wrote:you should get him to try the new client. Ive been trying to get my mmo friends to try gen that way. as they are use to a minimap and health bars. I think i remember trak i didnt know him personally but i remember the name.

Aye... hes suprisingly stubborn tho >.<

Rincon
Great Adventurer

Post by Rincon » 22 Sep 2013 12:35

I think I remember a dwarf called Trek or Trekker (more likely).

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 22 Sep 2013 16:48

Rincon wrote:I think I remember a dwarf called Trek or Trekker (more likely).

Yea this dude is ancient :P Early 90s or something xD

trick
Apprentice

Post by trick » 12 Mar 2016 12:53

Some overlaps.

Aaz, Anahita, Anfalas, Ant, Armitace, Bebop, Bildor, Birt, Bishop, Blake, Budwise, Celephias, Chmee, Coins, Corvin, Czucz, Daernaothor, Danov, Dare, Darkrose, Denbarra, Deproelius, Dik, Eagledraco, Elgarhad, Gothmog, Hades, Hawk, Hisssss, Hunter, Ibun, Jezebell, Joyce, Juanita, Karpath, Kithkanan, Krewl, Kuti, Louie, Madmanmat, Madmartigan, Maureenanne, Max, Mim, Monika, Mountainman, Mozart, Mumon, Mysterion, Nikiel, Paladin, Pallas, Porta, Prokop, Remo, Rjak, Rugogold, Shadowlynx, Spider, Stalker, Starninja, Tommo, Thyme, Vlady, Wiper, Xar.

Mim
Rising Hero

Post by Mim » 15 Mar 2016 16:33

trick wrote:Some overlaps.

Aaz, Anahita, Anfalas, Ant, Armitace, Bebop, Bildor, Birt, Bishop, Blake, Budwise, Celephias, Chmee, Coins, Corvin, Czucz, Daernaothor, Danov, Dare, Darkrose, Denbarra, Deproelius, Dik, Eagledraco, Elgarhad, Gothmog, Hades, Hawk, Hisssss, Hunter, Ibun, Jezebell, Joyce, Juanita, Karpath, Kithkanan, Krewl, Kuti, Louie, Madmanmat, Madmartigan, Maureenanne, Max, Mim, Monika, Mountainman, Mozart, Mumon, Mysterion, Nikiel, Paladin, Pallas, Porta, Prokop, Remo, Rjak, Rugogold, Shadowlynx, Spider, Stalker, Starninja, Tommo, Thyme, Vlady, Wiper, Xar.
Some cool characters there indeed.

I remember Mysterion well. We teamed a lot back then.
He left the realms for a long time and when he returned he went to the Dwarfheim PO to mail a few mails to old buddies.
A few Calians (Porta was one of them) had him remembered and whacked him, just a few minutes after returning to Genesis after a year or two away. :p

Deproelius and that site he ran was really funny to read. Even if the good side won the AA-war, Deproelius won the propaganda and cool posts war by miles. There were those who challenged Deproelius trying to win against him with pen and ink and they were all crushed, smashed and stomped to pulps by cool and witted posts.
I laughed especially at one were Mersereau was the target. Mersereau always signed his posts with "The Mers" and one day Mersereau was killed and I think decapitated. -:"Now we know why you call yourself The Mers" was Dep's cool analyse.

Elgarhad was one of those Rose knights every one liked and respected. Even the evil fraction left Elgarhad alone. I recall he left the game after dying at the (I think) orc chieftain. Back then CON gave a lot more hp and fights lasted 30mins. Elgarhad fell asleep during one of those fights and when he woke up he was dead and so pissed he left (no recovery back then).

Tommo was beside Kithkanan the biggest and most feared Calian. I alone ran into a team with those two led by Nini (Kahedan monk). Lag was tremendous (wizards day) and I was swarmed to DD by those two in a few seconds when suddenly Nini left the room and they followed because of pre pressed dirs in the lag. Closest encounter I maybe had of them all.

Hunter, Wiper (and Starninja), the latvian players who played a LOT and grew tremendously fast.
Kahedan monk and Calian was a very strong combo for buddies who played from same place.
Hunter led the team where we killed the Balrog the very same day he first appeared in Moria.
After Balrog was killed very fast Shire wizards (Rogon who coded him) popped in and cried. They thought he should be the toughest fight of the game and there he died in a few mins. I think they added a zero to all the stats or something. :) After that fight I was given Hunters item "Belt made of the Balrogs whip". Kahedan monks had an ability to create an item they gave to friends. The item was just for show and had no power. I remember Garnet had a cool nose ring and Nini handed out "Boots made from hide of the Black Dragon of Terel"

trick
Apprentice

Post by trick » 17 Mar 2016 17:31

Mim wrote: Some cool characters there indeed.

I remember Mysterion well. We teamed a lot back then.
He left the realms for a long time and when he returned he went to the Dwarfheim PO to mail a few mails to old buddies.
A few Calians (Porta was one of them) had him remembered and whacked him, just a few minutes after returning to Genesis after a year or two away. :p
Dammit, that's tough. I did kill Mysterion once back then, but that was not when he had returned from game, this was, I believe, right during the Vampire wars. :)
Hunter led the team where we killed the Balrog the very same day he first appeared in Moria.
Oh, yeah, I was in that team with my original character; Hunter called me for some small swarming assistance, when he decided he wanted a bit of additional power in addition to Wiper.
After Balrog was killed very fast Shire wizards (Rogon who coded him) popped in and cried. They thought he should be the toughest fight of the game and there he died in a few mins. I think they added a zero to all the stats or something. :)
That was fun. Latvians had a guy who was a wizard and who listened to wizchat while the rest were killing Balrog, and Rogon and some others, I think, sounded really upset. I kinda think there was some healing of Balrog from wizside even during fight, but not sure. :D
After that fight I was given Hunters item "Belt made of the Balrogs whip". Kahedan monks had an ability to create an item they gave to friends. The item was just for show and had no power. I remember Garnet had a cool nose ring and Nini handed out "Boots made from hide of the Black Dragon of Terel"
Ah, yes, that was awesome. :) Good memories.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/