View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 Aug 2018 04:31

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
First skirmish with Morrison 
Champion

Jhael wrote:
Kiara wrote:
I never tried to speak or anything so I dont know about any silencing. Yet.

I did, simply by luck, unwield my weapon just before the spell struck me. (Since I saw the Arcons weapons breaking). And it wasnt harmed. So yeah i think if you unwield at the right time you'll be fine.

Interesting. That tactic basically renders that spell of theirs completely useless. Seems a bit OP on our side when it comes to that, now. :lol:

Oh no I still think it will be a trouble...:) Maybe they can sneak around and break your weapon before you notice? And if you're gonna keep unwielding your weapon to counter it, it will probably mess up specials firing for you. And who knows if the timing is the same from starting to cast the spell to it hits. If its random it'll be harder to counter I bet!

Still lots of things to think about when it comes to that one before we deem it useless. Morrison sure disabled our entire team pretty quick. Let's see if someones manages to counter it next time before bringing out the champagne..:P

27 Nov 2013 06:57
Expert

Jhael wrote:
Manglor: How can you make such a promise? Do you have some information proving otherwise?

I have a very tiny, hopelessly weak Mage myself, that knows this particular spell rather well. And while I'll stop short of pasting the help files on it, you'll just have to take my word for it.

I'm all for 'let's trick them into thinking we have these powers when we don't" but as the recent logs prove, there's not much new under the sun.

27 Nov 2013 13:58
Champion

I have removed the log since Petros has told me it goes against the idea of this forum section.

27 Nov 2013 21:31
Adept

Manglor wrote:
Jhael wrote:
Manglor: How can you make such a promise? Do you have some information proving otherwise?

I have a very tiny, hopelessly weak Mage myself, that knows this particular spell rather well. And while I'll stop short of pasting the help files on it, you'll just have to take my word for it.

I'm all for 'let's trick them into thinking we have these powers when we don't" but as the recent logs prove, there's not much new under the sun.

Fair enough, you can send me the help file in a mail later :wink: :wink: :wink:

28 Nov 2013 01:18
Champion

Jhael wrote:
Manglor wrote:
Jhael wrote:

Fair enough, you can send me the help file in a mail later :wink: :wink: :wink:

You mean you didnt record them yourself Jhael?:) If you did you can always send them to me and I'll post them in Sparkle! Yeah! Why use logs. Help files are better!

You got my mail? Its: Kiara.

28 Nov 2013 04:17
Hero

Kiara wrote:
I have removed the log since Petros has told me it goes against the idea of this forum section.

So what is idea of forum section called "LOGS"??? Except posting logs?

28 Nov 2013 12:55
Veteran

Kiara wrote:
What is a "silence"? I guess it some game terminology(...)

I have problem with it too. It's some kind of elvish invention for sure.

b.

26 Mar 2018 12:25
Site Admin

Whoa ... Necromancy blue ribbon goes to Berwyn for resurrecting this sad corpse.

G.

23 Apr 2018 18:04
Myth

gorboth wrote:
Whoa ... Necromancy blue ribbon goes to Berwyn for resurrecting this sad corpse.

G.

I'd have thought the ribbon would be black? Or gray?

23 Apr 2018 22:29
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2