First skirmish with Morrison

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kiara
Champion

Re: First skirmish with Morrison

Post by Kiara » 27 Nov 2013 06:57

Jhael wrote:
Kiara wrote:I never tried to speak or anything so I dont know about any silencing. Yet.

I did, simply by luck, unwield my weapon just before the spell struck me. (Since I saw the Arcons weapons breaking). And it wasnt harmed. So yeah i think if you unwield at the right time you'll be fine.
Interesting. That tactic basically renders that spell of theirs completely useless. Seems a bit OP on our side when it comes to that, now. :lol:
Oh no I still think it will be a trouble...:) Maybe they can sneak around and break your weapon before you notice? And if you're gonna keep unwielding your weapon to counter it, it will probably mess up specials firing for you. And who knows if the timing is the same from starting to cast the spell to it hits. If its random it'll be harder to counter I bet!

Still lots of things to think about when it comes to that one before we deem it useless. Morrison sure disabled our entire team pretty quick. Let's see if someones manages to counter it next time before bringing out the champagne..:P

Manglor
Rising Hero

Post by Manglor » 27 Nov 2013 13:58

Jhael wrote:Manglor: How can you make such a promise? Do you have some information proving otherwise?
I have a very tiny, hopelessly weak Mage myself, that knows this particular spell rather well. And while I'll stop short of pasting the help files on it, you'll just have to take my word for it.

I'm all for 'let's trick them into thinking we have these powers when we don't" but as the recent logs prove, there's not much new under the sun.

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 27 Nov 2013 21:31

I have removed the log since Petros has told me it goes against the idea of this forum section.

Jhael
Adept

Post by Jhael » 28 Nov 2013 01:18

Manglor wrote:
Jhael wrote:Manglor: How can you make such a promise? Do you have some information proving otherwise?
I have a very tiny, hopelessly weak Mage myself, that knows this particular spell rather well. And while I'll stop short of pasting the help files on it, you'll just have to take my word for it.

I'm all for 'let's trick them into thinking we have these powers when we don't" but as the recent logs prove, there's not much new under the sun.
Fair enough, you can send me the help file in a mail later :wink: :wink: :wink:

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 28 Nov 2013 04:17

Jhael wrote:
Manglor wrote:

Fair enough, you can send me the help file in a mail later :wink: :wink: :wink:
You mean you didnt record them yourself Jhael?:) If you did you can always send them to me and I'll post them in Sparkle! Yeah! Why use logs. Help files are better!

You got my mail? Its: Kiara.

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 28 Nov 2013 12:55

Kiara wrote:I have removed the log since Petros has told me it goes against the idea of this forum section.
So what is idea of forum section called "LOGS"??? Except posting logs?

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 26 Mar 2018 12:25

Kiara wrote:What is a "silence"? I guess it some game terminology(...)
I have problem with it too. It's some kind of elvish invention for sure.

b.
Evil to him who evil thinks.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 23 Apr 2018 18:04

Whoa ... Necromancy blue ribbon goes to Berwyn for resurrecting this sad corpse.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 23 Apr 2018 22:29

gorboth wrote:Whoa ... Necromancy blue ribbon goes to Berwyn for resurrecting this sad corpse.

G.

I'd have thought the ribbon would be black? Or gray?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/