View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Jun 2018 09:23

Forum rules


- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.



Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
The Cunning of a Cleric 
Author Message
Veteran

Joined: 29 Nov 2013 02:53
Posts: 237
Excellent read while having my morning coffee.


26 Dec 2013 13:00
Profile
Champion

Joined: 04 Mar 2010 00:36
Posts: 585
Excellent opportunity exploited to great effect (and fun).
Much respect to the parties involved. :-)

_________________
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist


26 Dec 2013 13:13
Profile
Titan

Joined: 04 Mar 2010 12:39
Posts: 506
This is great and exactly what I want to see more from Mages. I hope this is step out from your single game bubble called Minas Morgul ;-)

Let the rest of Genesis see what the fuzz is all about, you dont need ridiculous powers to do that!


26 Dec 2013 22:43
Profile
Champion

Joined: 03 May 2013 16:20
Posts: 610
Chanele wrote:
This is great and exactly what I want to see more from Mages. I hope this is step out from your single game bubble called Minas Morgul ;-)


Technically they didnt step outside their bubble. He just invited me into it, and I got myself stuck there.:)

But hey, maybe if we break in more often, we'll enjoy more nice RP sessions like this!


27 Dec 2013 04:56
Profile
Legend
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2010 17:54
Posts: 769
You guys plan a pilgrimage to His city? We have adequate lodging and career opportunities for everyone...

_________________
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!


27 Dec 2013 05:01
Profile
Champion

Joined: 03 May 2013 16:20
Posts: 610
Kas wrote:
You guys plan a pilgrimage to His city? We have adequate lodging and career opportunities for everyone...


You know what they say... if you cant beat them...

...try again?:)


27 Dec 2013 05:15
Profile
Kiara wrote:
Kas wrote:
You guys plan a pilgrimage to His city? We have adequate lodging and career opportunities for everyone...


You know what they say... if you cant beat them...

...try again?:)



Use a bigger hammer?


27 Dec 2013 10:01
Myth

Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14
Posts: 1524
arcon wrote:
Kiara wrote:
Kas wrote:
You guys plan a pilgrimage to His city? We have adequate lodging and career opportunities for everyone...


You know what they say... if you cant beat them...

...try again?:)



Use a bigger hammer?


No no no -.- Read my lips... errr letters

NUCLEAR DEVICE :P


28 Dec 2013 00:21
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.