Genesis milestones

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Genesis milestones

Post by Cherek » 05 May 2014 17:44

Hey,

I am working on a small history section of the webpage where I'd though I would list some of the more memorable global events that has taken place these 25 years. And I could use some help!

One thing I would need help with, something that both wizards and mortals can help out with is to establish some sort of timeline when new areas or guilds where added to the game. Most of that stuff happened quite a few years ago, so people who's been around from the start would be especially interesting to hear from.

Other things are also interesting, like time periods when something "big" has involved a large part of the population. An example would be the Alliance vs Angmar war that involved most of the realms in some ways for quite some time.

So well, big conflicts, events in the realms, etc that you think have been especially interesting.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/