Morrison attacks Bomrims team (including Yanus and Grampal)

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Yanus
Adventurer

Re: Morrison attacks Bomrims team (including Yanus and Gramp

Post by Yanus » 16 May 2014 16:32

MM through their actions showed many times that they do not care about RP at all.

They supposedly should have knowledge how to do it, they have means.

Yet, for a very long time they (with the exemption for Celephias) did nothing to improve RP level on Genesis.

Most of the time they act just like powerhungry script-kiddies with ego problems would.

Why should anyone care about gaining their respect for being a good at RP?

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 16 May 2014 16:50

Yanus wrote: Most of the time they act just like powerhungry script-kiddies with ego problems would.

You just summarized the guild :P

Karpath
Adventurer

Post by Karpath » 16 May 2014 17:27

Draugor wrote:
Yanus wrote: Most of the time they act just like powerhungry script-kiddies with ego problems would.

You just summarized the guild :P
It is not the guild, it is the players.
It is the fluttering of moths to the flame that amuses me.

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 17 May 2014 09:46

gorboth wrote:And ... boy, are my lips sore from all those heartfelt smooches!

G.
Could've laughed... But considering your guild experience as player it's just sad.

Aristos
Veteran

Post by Aristos » 17 May 2014 09:52

G.
Being one of the "new" (it's been a year and a half now!) players who stayed for good in Gen, I feel so bad for missing out on moments like this ;-)

Where's my kiss?!

Mine for new time's sake :-P

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 17 May 2014 15:38

OgreToyBoy wrote:

G.
Could've laughed... But considering your guild experience as player it's just sad.
Eh... I can't say I understand whats going on through his head, but I will say this. G has been pretty damn fair and by the book for everything, you wont find any favoritism, trust me.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 03 Sep 2014 21:44

Damn..

Mages are actually nerfed quite a bit..
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Daniel
Beginner

Post by Daniel » 07 Sep 2014 10:09

Greetings all

I know I can't sit here and list all the things to help you vs a mage, these are things you need to learn. If you are not prepared or ready for a mage , its a one sided fight, if prepared you can be a challenge for them.

Maybe wizzes could put a rule in play for mages , if they are going to attack someone , they need to let you know through dark sorcery first just to give you a heads up. It would at least give someone a change to prepare.

Titan

Post by Avatar » 09 Sep 2014 11:31

Daniel wrote:Greetings all

I know I can't sit here and list all the things to help you vs a mage, these are things you need to learn. If you are not prepared or ready for a mage , its a one sided fight, if prepared you can be a challenge for them.

Maybe wizzes could put a rule in play for mages , if they are going to attack someone , they need to let you know through dark sorcery first just to give you a heads up. It would at least give someone a change to prepare.
Well, then everyone should give each other a heads up before attacking. That way we avoid ANY fight being fought on unequal terms?

Seriously?
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 15 Sep 2014 23:52

Daniel wrote:Greetings all

I don't think being informed would even make a difference to be honest. You have a who f. Talk shit about them in or out of game and all you have to do is frequently check the who f to know if they will be attacking or not. ;-)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/