Morrison attacks Bomrims team (including Yanus and Grampal)

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kas
Legend

Re: Morrison attacks Bomrims team (including Yanus and Gramp

Post by Kas » 15 May 2014 10:46

It's another misconception to think that mages are confined to ME during a hunt as they are not.

Hope it helps to clarify some of the misconceptions. :)
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Bomrim
Apprentice

Post by Bomrim » 15 May 2014 11:05

Kas wrote:It's another misconception to think that mages are confined to ME during a hunt as they are not.

Hope it helps to clarify some of the misconceptions. :)
Don't blame it on "misconceptions" and everyone know you can walk other lands.
You did not answer the questions at all, please read them again.
Bomrim the Mighty Rockfriend, Supreme Master Gladiator of Athas and August
Doctor of Music, titan, male dwarf.

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 15 May 2014 13:25

You being a titan, I would have dropped you like a rock too.

It's not a balance issue here.

In many games a fully decked out max level player is going to open an industrial size can of whoop-ass on a player even one level lower, regardless of gear.

P.S. Basic playerfight tactics: don't stay in the same room with the NPC and your combatant unless you are absolutely sure you can handle both.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Bomrim
Apprentice

Post by Bomrim » 15 May 2014 13:37

Mersereau wrote:You being a titan, I would have dropped you like a rock too.

In many games a fully decked out max level player is going to open an industrial size can of whoop-ass on a player even one level lower, regardless of gear.

P.S. Basic playerfight tactics: don't stay in the same room with the NPC and your combatant unless you are absolutely sure you can handle both.
You're not getting the point. I don't highlight balance issues here. Read the last line. In the topic.

This happened in about 10 seconds, I was not expecting the attack so you don't have to "educate" me in this matter. Also lizards dont drop me in health.

Read the topic again.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 15 May 2014 13:49

I should have screamed as much as you whiners do, when:
Monika attacked (and obviously killed!) me, when I was so much smaller my specs (kattack) didn't have the DIS to fire off,
or:
MM's slew me as a SS kender (no borrowing, no contact with them previous to that) when my link died for 2 minutes.

As on reasons for Morr's attack - listen to House MD: everybody lies. For MM's it's called RP. For Yanus is just being himself.

Learn from Castaneda.

Expecting 3 relative lowbies without PvP tools, experience and skills (in RL - Bomrim's posts just show how ignorant he is even compared to such inactives like Mers) to counter one of the biggies with quite good PvP tools, experience and skills (behind the steeringwheel of the char) is doing "the Pacal".

3 lowbie members of guilds specialized in PvE grinding - go grind back and then grind 100 times more AFTER you have quested all there is. Then go join a guild that's specialized to counter MM's and ONLY then tell the forum how you did. It's getting dull and boring to read the same stuff over again, with Kas being the worst PR manager you can think of and Kiara the most multicharing shit-stirer out there.

Bomrim
Apprentice

Post by Bomrim » 15 May 2014 14:08

Laurel wrote:I should have screamed as much as you whiners do, when:
Monika attacked (and obviously killed!) me, when I was so much smaller my specs (kattack) didn't have the DIS to fire off,
or:
MM's slew me as a SS kender (no borrowing, no contact with them previous to that) when my link died for 2 minutes.

As on reasons for Morr's attack - listen to House MD: everybody lies. For MM's it's called RP. For Yanus is just being himself.

Learn from Castaneda.

Expecting 3 relative lowbies without PvP tools, experience and skills (in RL - Bomrim's posts just show how ignorant he is even compared to such inactives like Mers) to counter one of the biggies with quite good PvP tools, experience and skills (behind the steeringwheel of the char) is doing "the Pacal".

3 lowbie members of guilds specialized in PvE grinding - go grind back and then grind 100 times more AFTER you have quested all there is. Then go join a guild that's specialized to counter MM's and ONLY then tell the forum how you did. It's getting dull and boring to read the same stuff over again, with Kas being the worst PR manager you can think of and Kiara the most multicharing shit-stirer out there.
You're stil nog getting the point. You just flame and go on without finding the actually point i want to discuss. I did read the other flaming threads and this isn't about their abilities or sizes.

Are you calling me ignorant? Your post didn't clarify it clearly enough. My experience of your ability to reason is that it's very closeminded, so I hope you didn't mean that. It would only confirm my thoughts about you.

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 15 May 2014 14:25

Bomrim wrote:

You're not getting the point. I don't highlight balance issues here. Read the last line. In the topic.

This happened in about 10 seconds, I was not expecting the attack so you don't have to "educate" me in this matter. Also lizards dont drop me in health.

Read the topic again.
Ok.
Bomrim wrote: What do you think about this action?

The reasons this conflict began aren't relevant to this discussion. It's in another thread anyway. As the team leader you need to be responsible enough to have an escape route if you know might get into a conflict. If you don't have one, or aren't familiar with the terrain, don't drag your team there for a few measly experience points.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Bomrim
Apprentice

Post by Bomrim » 15 May 2014 14:47

Mersereau wrote:
Bomrim wrote:

Read the topic again.
Ok.
Bomrim wrote: What do you think about this action?

The reasons this conflict began aren't relevant to this discussion. It's in another thread anyway. As the team leader you need to be responsible enough to have an escape route if you know might get into a conflict. If you don't have one, or aren't familiar with the terrain, don't drag your team there for a few measly experience points.
Thanks for asking, but I did handle the orcs in Faerun at a very small size and I do know the lands very well. Your comment tells more about you than my knowledge.

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 15 May 2014 15:00

If you stood there and thought, "Hmm, titan versus myth, I'll ride this one out and see what happens," you got what you deserve. As leader of the team you have a level of responsibility. Winning a conflict isn't as important as keeping your team alive. Shit happens sometimes, but getting your ass handed to you and running to the forums to complain when the odds weren't in your favor and you made several errors is a bit disingenuous.
-Mel Brooks

Bomrim
Apprentice

Post by Bomrim » 15 May 2014 15:13

Mersereau wrote:If you stood there and thought, "Hmm, titan versus myth, I'll ride this one out and see what happens," you got what you deserve. As leader of the team you have a level of responsibility. Winning a conflict isn't as important as keeping your team alive. Shit happens sometimes, but getting your ass handed to you and running to the forums to complain when the odds weren't in your favor and you made several errors is a bit disingenuous.
You're still way off the topic. I'm not questioning size, abilities or resistances.

I do not complain of the odds. I complain about his behavior. Do you know what that is or do you have asperger?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/