Declarations, perceptions, insults, drama

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Arcon

Re: Declarations, perceptions, insults, drama

Post by Arcon » 14 May 2015 16:32

Good old fashion argument over NPC kills, nothing new there so why post it?
Also, why do you (Laurel) post logs from Irk? Why doesn't he do that himself?

I usually just leave if I see someone fighting/bouncing or healing to fight a NPC. Until they give up the kill I see it as taken.

Once, a long time ago in a different life I as a necro/glad found a guy bouncing the ghost captain at the bloodsea and I made a couple of the gully dwarves wimp of the ship to where he were healing. I'm not proud of it but it was kind of fun to see.

edit: Nice of you guys to confirm that the Neidar rp is so far gone that you had AA members... :twisted:
Last edited by Arcon on 14 May 2015 16:33, edited 1 time in total.

Syrk
Rising Hero

Post by Syrk » 14 May 2015 16:32

I have had my own disputes with Irk about NPC kill stealing and I doubt he finds any sympathy here.
I applaud the "kick the bully's ass" team. Good work.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 14 May 2015 16:34

OgreToyBoy wrote:So why did you engage the orc captain if you couldn't kill him with your current shield?
Seems like you just tagged him so none else could come and take 'your' kill.

What if someone, like me for example, just stand on ledge without engaging him?
I can kill him no problems, but I just don't want anyone else to get his items.

Personally I think the orc captain should auto engage and not so easy to leave his ledge.
Sort of how RMW room works, just waaaay harder. More death's from NPC's that have great
gear, make that platemail feel like you earned it. :)

This has nothing to do with me not needing anything from the Captain.

Cause I killed him plenty of times the arma before, hoped the shield would be enough, but he barely kicked my arse with that one, wich a better shield I'd have taken him out, hence why I sent Amberlee to run and get out, tried him 2-3 times during that time :P

He does auto engage, we have no idea what happened to make him not attack amb to be honest :s

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 14 May 2015 16:35

Arcon wrote:Good old fashion argument over NPC kills, nothing new there so why post it?
Also, why do you (Laurel) post logs from Irk? Why doesn't he do that himself?

I usually just leave if I see someone fighting/bouncing or healing to fight a NPC. Until they give up the kill I see it as taken.

Once, a long time ago in a different life I as a necro/glad found a guy bouncing the ghost captain at the bloodsea and I made a couple of the gully dwarves wimp of the ship to where he were healing. I'm not proud of it but it was kind of fun to see.

edit: Nice of you guys to confirm that the Neidar rp is so far gone that you had AA members... :twisted:

Aye, the Neidar joining Angmar is actually infuriating and retarded, that shit should be hardcoded away

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 14 May 2015 16:56

SOLVE IT IN GAME!!!!

Guild war Neidar vs AA!
There is no reason to drag something like this out of game. And please, people, stop accusing eachother of cheating, its pathetic. Its not cheating stealing kills, attacking others so you can steal their kills, attacking others etc etc. This game has PvP, don't start calling for AoP for something like this.
Argue all you want, insult each other or just attack each other etc but threatening with AoP is just...childish

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 14 May 2015 17:05

Arcon is cheating... :)

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 14 May 2015 17:08

OgreToyBoy wrote:Arcon is cheating... :)

Of course I am!

But don't tell Cherek, I'll tell you my secret on how to reach my uber size of legend ;)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 14 May 2015 17:09

Arcon wrote:SOLVE IT IN GAME!!!!

Guild war Neidar vs AA!
There is no reason to drag something like this out of game. And please, people, stop accusing eachother of cheating, its pathetic. Its not cheating stealing kills, attacking others so you can steal their kills, attacking others etc etc. This game has PvP, don't start calling for AoP for something like this.
Argue all you want, insult each other or just attack each other etc but threatening with AoP is just...childish

Haha.
Yeah I feel good when I get threatened with AoP really :)
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 14 May 2015 20:15

Syrk wrote:I have had my own disputes with Irk about NPC kill stealing and I doubt he finds any sympathy here.
I applaud the "kick the bully's ass" team. Good work.

Same here, he sure knows how to make friends in Genesis :) Is there anyone besides Laurel who sits in his lap?

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 14 May 2015 20:45

I like Irk

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/