Declarations, perceptions, insults, drama

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Mersereau
Champion

Re: Declarations, perceptions, insults, drama

Post by Mersereau » 14 May 2015 23:02

This is a boring thread.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 15 May 2015 11:56

"Let's call down Cherek". Bah! That's the lazy way. Solve your problems like grownups. Fight about it!

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 15 May 2015 13:47

Cherek wrote:"Let's call down Cherek". Bah! That's the lazy way. Solve your problems like grownups. Fight about it!
They did!
I think you'll be very good as a babysitter :-)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 15 May 2015 16:47

Alisa wrote:
Cherek wrote:"Let's call down Cherek". Bah! That's the lazy way. Solve your problems like grownups. Fight about it!
They did!
I think you'll be very good as a babysitter :-)

Haha Irk was very tough.
Until someone cast the magnificent spell "Summon bigger fish" and Myst came along ;)

Then he just ran :p
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 15 May 2015 20:49

Amberlee wrote:Orc captain does autoengage.

This was the exception.
Had no clue that would happen.
You were knowingly exploiting a bug for personal and friends gain? Tsk tsk Amberlee :P

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 16 May 2015 12:33

Greneth wrote:
Amberlee wrote:Orc captain does autoengage.

This was the exception.
Had no clue that would happen.
You were knowingly exploiting a bug for personal and friends gain? Tsk tsk Amberlee :P
And the bug is...?

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 16 May 2015 12:41

Up on ledge Before he heal and he doesn't auto attack?

Get out the nerfstick on them all Cherek, and while you at it transfer some bonus to the ogres :)

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 16 May 2015 12:58

OgreToyBoy wrote:Up on ledge Before he heal and he doesn't auto attack?

Get out the nerfstick on them all Cherek, and while you at it transfer some bonus to the ogres :)
Yeah I understand that, but exactly when does he NOT attack? Alorrana claims it just "happened" and she has no idea why, and Greneth claims it's a known "abuse". Which one is it? And if it's a known thing, how is it used?

So basically you can use it to keep anyone else from fighting the Orc Captain for eternity by standing there idling the whole day? Should you want to.

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 16 May 2015 12:59

Cherek wrote:

Yeah I understand that, but exactly when does he NOT attack? Alorrana claims it just "happened" and she has no idea why, and Greneth claims it's a known "abuse". Which one is it? And if it's a known thing, how is it used?

So basically you can use it to keep anyone else from fighting the Orc Captain for eternity by standing there idling the whole day? Should you want to.
I didn't know about it.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 16 May 2015 15:47

Cherek wrote:

Ya, the plan was Amb fight as long as she could and lets hope I manage to heal up before she wimps :P WHen we realized he wasnt attacking we figured there was no hurry, and since Irk was camping like the little thief he is, he didnt really want to go down and let his trigger riddled client autoclimb and kill it

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/