Declarations, perceptions, insults, drama

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
OgreToyBoy
Champion

Re: Declarations, perceptions, insults, drama

Post by OgreToyBoy » 16 May 2015 16:27

But let's just face it, that platemail sucks. Breaks a lot and only good for me to sell.
Everyone steer clear, I'll camp the or ccaptain and take all platmeails from now now.

End drama

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 16 May 2015 17:34

I'm confused. In today's day and age is the orc captain *still* hard to kill? I coded this thing so many years ago, I figured the size of players today would make him easy peasy.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 16 May 2015 18:53

Cherek wrote:
OgreToyBoy wrote:Up on ledge Before he heal and he doesn't auto attack?

Get out the nerfstick on them all Cherek, and while you at it transfer some bonus to the ogres :)
Yeah I understand that, but exactly when does he NOT attack? Alorrana claims it just "happened" and she has no idea why, and Greneth claims it's a known "abuse". Which one is it? And if it's a known thing, how is it used?

So basically you can use it to keep anyone else from fighting the Orc Captain for eternity by standing there idling the whole day? Should you want to.
I was just poking fun at Amberlee for sitting there, its not a -know- abuse. I didnt know that was possible without sneaking.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 16 May 2015 19:59

gorboth wrote:I'm confused. In today's day and age is the orc captain *still* hard to kill? I coded this thing so many years ago, I figured the size of players today would make him easy peasy.

G.

Depending on the guild hes very easy, spells or a good tanking special and hes easy, otherwise you need to be big as hell :s

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 16 May 2015 20:08

Generally you need atleast mid legend +
Goblins can do it earlier.
Also depends alot on the guild.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 16 May 2015 20:18

Amberlee wrote:Generally you need atleast mid legend +
Goblins can do it earlier.
Also depends alot on the guild.

Primariarly on the guild to be honest, Angmar, Neidar, Necromancers and militia I know have a much easier time with him among fighters, not that he cant throw a fit, like he does when he gets around VH in HP and goes apeshit

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 17 May 2015 03:21

Yeah.. Much like Irk does :twisted:
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Freya
Beginner

Post by Freya » 19 May 2015 18:22

Try it as a ranger and its still a struggle, I fail at times and I'm still considered a fairly sized myth(?).

And even if I manage to slay him all my mana will be spent, not to mention it takes me 20+ minutes :)

Nerf everyone else pretty much!

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 21 May 2015 18:25

With a shield, I can beat him 100% of the time.

I like 2 handers though, so alcohol and a skunk make a big difference.

-B

kirsach
Wanderer

Post by kirsach » 23 May 2015 19:27

As a mid legend Monk I kill him being max at sore health level and it takes not more than 10 min. So, taking into consideration what Freya said, almost everything here depends on guild.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/