View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 20 Jul 2018 04:49

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Declarations, perceptions, insults, drama 
Titan

This is a boring thread.

14 May 2015 23:02
Profile YIM
Site Admin

"Let's call down Cherek". Bah! That's the lazy way. Solve your problems like grownups. Fight about it!

15 May 2015 11:56
Rising Hero

Cherek wrote:
"Let's call down Cherek". Bah! That's the lazy way. Solve your problems like grownups. Fight about it!

They did!
I think you'll be very good as a babysitter :-)

15 May 2015 13:47
Myth

Alisa wrote:
Cherek wrote:

They did!
I think you'll be very good as a babysitter :-)

Haha Irk was very tough.
Until someone cast the magnificent spell "Summon bigger fish" and Myst came along ;)

Then he just ran :p

15 May 2015 16:47
Amberlee wrote:
Orc captain does autoengage.

This was the exception.
Had no clue that would happen.

You were knowingly exploiting a bug for personal and friends gain? Tsk tsk Amberlee :P

15 May 2015 20:49
Site Admin

Greneth wrote:
Amberlee wrote:
Orc captain does autoengage.

This was the exception.
Had no clue that would happen.

You were knowingly exploiting a bug for personal and friends gain? Tsk tsk Amberlee :P

And the bug is...?

16 May 2015 12:33
Champion

Up on ledge Before he heal and he doesn't auto attack?

Get out the nerfstick on them all Cherek, and while you at it transfer some bonus to the ogres :)

16 May 2015 12:41
Site Admin

OgreToyBoy wrote:

Get out the nerfstick on them all Cherek, and while you at it transfer some bonus to the ogres :)

Yeah I understand that, but exactly when does he NOT attack? Alorrana claims it just "happened" and she has no idea why, and Greneth claims it's a known "abuse". Which one is it? And if it's a known thing, how is it used?

So basically you can use it to keep anyone else from fighting the Orc Captain for eternity by standing there idling the whole day? Should you want to.

16 May 2015 12:58
Cherek wrote:
OgreToyBoy wrote:

Yeah I understand that, but exactly when does he NOT attack? Alorrana claims it just "happened" and she has no idea why, and Greneth claims it's a known "abuse". Which one is it? And if it's a known thing, how is it used?

So basically you can use it to keep anyone else from fighting the Orc Captain for eternity by standing there idling the whole day? Should you want to.

I didn't know about it.

16 May 2015 12:59
Myth

Cherek wrote:
OgreToyBoy wrote:

Ya, the plan was Amb fight as long as she could and lets hope I manage to heal up before she wimps :P WHen we realized he wasnt attacking we figured there was no hurry, and since Irk was camping like the little thief he is, he didnt really want to go down and let his trigger riddled client autoclimb and kill it

16 May 2015 15:47
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next