The Ghost of Ska..

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Maizara

The Ghost of Ska..

Post by Maizara » 06 Mar 2010 01:31

The day begun with me wanting a bit of a reward and Ska and his little number game being the closest to me. So I went to the bank and took a seat and played a few rounds. It was then I discovered the most annoying game in the realms. The more the games went on the more I got annoyed. Finally through nothing but sheer luck I beat Ska's Little game.. and as my celebration was going on I figured that I would show that little bastard whose boss and slit his throat. Bad idea. First came the guards, but I was determined for the kill so I kept going till he was dead... that was bad idea number 2.

A nice haunting of..

The frightening ghost of a studious bright-eyed male hobbit forms near you
and hovers about for a while around you. Icy fear takes hold of you. The
apparition then slowly fades from view.

The strange ghostly form of a studious bright-eyed male hobbit forms near you
and slowly rattles its chains at you. You shiver, horrified. The apparition
then slowly fades from view.

Was quite amusing.

Rhynox
Titan

Re: The Ghost of Ska..

Post by Rhynox » 06 Mar 2010 04:34

I was once teamed with Bocephus, a gladiator, and he wielded the bloody steel axe while in the bank. With the lag I barely noticed all the Gelan guards attacking us, and didn't grasp the situation until a few minutes later.

Bromen
Champion

Re: The Ghost of Ska..

Post by Bromen » 06 Mar 2010 10:43

that's because Neidar are over powered. ;)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/