Aldinach vs. Castaneda (Bet who wins)

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Berwyn
Veteran

Re: Aldinach vs. Castaneda (Bet who wins)

Post by Berwyn » 20 Feb 2016 06:37

Hahahaha, nice fight! : )
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 20 Feb 2016 11:16

Now thats an old-ass logg

Titan

Post by Avatar » 20 Feb 2016 16:50

Draugor wrote:Now thats an old-ass logg
Yeah, was when Castaneda was an out-of-control overseer, under Avatar, almost sending the entire glad guild to was with the Tower, because of his impulsive attacks on the mages. ;)

Still amazed that Avatar managed to prevent the war, despite the Tower sending angry mails, containing a lot of hissing.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 20 Feb 2016 19:21

Draugor wrote:Now thats an old-ass logg
Yeah, was when Castaneda was an out-of-control overseer, under Avatar, almost sending the entire glad guild to was with the Tower, because of his impulsive attacks on the mages. ;)

Still amazed that Avatar managed to prevent the war, despite the Tower sending angry mails, containing a lot of hissing.

Wait... they actually managed to hiss in mails? Dayum

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 20 Feb 2016 22:55

I miss Aldinach. Always wondered what became of him.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 21 Feb 2016 20:58

Castaneda, you were bigger, stronger and... Different, unlike the identification of... Dark Sorcery. What stopped you from engaing and pursuing the sense of... Hmmmmm. Bruteness? I would enjoy your log more if it contained the true expression of a bull warrior with human feet and two-handed axe in its hands, and a battlecry. You would have won, in other case... Try harder! : D

Titan

Post by Avatar » 21 Feb 2016 21:53

Berwyn wrote:Castaneda, you were bigger, stronger and... Different, unlike the identification of... Dark Sorcery. What stopped you from engaing and pursuing the sense of... Hmmmmm. Bruteness? I would enjoy your log more if it contained the true expression of a bull warrior with human feet and two-handed axe in its hands, and a battlecry. You would have won, in other case... Try harder! : D
What?
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 22 Feb 2016 01:31

-chortle-
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 06 Mar 2016 21:14

Minotaurs are big brutes with sense of honour and an attractive background, history, that presents a challenge to a player: ) Yet, put together, it makes a challenge to those who stand in the way of minotaurs. I said, 'Castaneda, you would have won, have you continued to follow that'.

Regards,
Berwyn

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/