A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
- Posts: 1435
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010 19:50
- Location: Kristiansund, Norway
@ Amberlee: You did not encourage "proper gobbo" language in he WotE
Why change of heart?
Realize that what my characters opinions are and what me, the players opinions are could be quite different.
I am after all roleplaying a character
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.
- Rising Hero
- Posts: 350
- Joined: 20 Mar 2010 11:10
knuffel wrote:The Polish I can understand, but what is the skull doing in the Story ?
I guess he was spying on them
- Posts: 493
- Joined: 04 Mar 2010 03:48
- Location: Departed from here. Meet at Genesis!
There used to be a time when there were lots of polish players. However, it included lots of dragonarmy soldiers too, and nowadays most are gone. There is nothing wrong in talking in your own native language. And I remember something about English being the language to speak in Genesis, however if it hasn't been added in the rules section, it must have been a suggestion and not a rule.
There were a few Arkadia players that tried Genesis, too, so they were speaking in polish. Whenever I see Logg or Darkaan, Torwin or other neidar speaking in polish, I usually tease them mumbling "mountain dwarf language", so they switch back to English immediately
- Posts: 678
- Joined: 04 Mar 2010 06:29
can't let your clan members talk smack right next to you eh? lol