Bale killing Yanus

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a log of thousands of words is worthy of being shared. Share your stories and experiences here.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Earth
Great Adventurer

Re: Bale killing Yanus

Post by Earth » 17 Jun 2010 16:12

hektor wrote:It certainly was a weak kill no better than what Bale himself endured, but such is Genesis. Just something you have to accept and move on.
Any descent sized character in a non neutral guild is standing uneqipped and idle on a pier in Sparkle is really asking to be killed.

If you don't believe me, try it yourself and see what happens. ;)

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 17 Jun 2010 16:57

Makfly wrote:
Rhaegar wrote:In Khiraa both the Lichpriests and Deathknights had darkness and infravision (one of the first spells you learned there, but my definite favorite was "foul" which turned all food and drinks in the room into poison for mortals - it rot - not sure if it affected the herbs too).
The NPC's in the forest had it too, which was annoying for some, that forgot to take it into consideration before entering.
Most fun was the "dobble-ganger" trick when a team was walking through the forest, though. Don't know why those things aren't around anymore, because it made it a bit more dangerous, but not much, just more...characteristic of the domain. :)

/derail off
Yes I was wondering why the area lost those cool things.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Rhynox
Titan

Post by Rhynox » 25 Jun 2010 07:01

Earth wrote:Any descent sized character in a non neutral guild is standing uneqipped and idle on a pier in Sparkle is really asking to be killed.

Agreed. Even neutral characters with good equipment are at risk. Yanus didn't even realize what happened, and probably didn't care either, he recovers in a week or two.

I remember when I used to idle at the smithy with all my armours in a pack, then the soldiers would come and attack me, and I would surprise them by moving away and back, equipping myself in a second. They would take a while until noticing I was fully equipped. With block would have been much more enjoyable (^0^)

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 25 Jun 2010 09:45

Yeah they block you and use darknes so you can't get anything from your packs.. would have rocked :D
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Lindros

Post by Lindros » 25 Jun 2010 09:50

Rhynox wrote:
Earth wrote:Any descent sized character in a non neutral guild is standing uneqipped and idle on a pier in Sparkle is really asking to be killed.

Agreed. Even neutral characters with good equipment are at risk. Yanus didn't even realize what happened, and probably didn't care either, he recovers in a week or two.

I remember when I used to idle at the smithy with all my armours in a pack, then the soldiers would come and attack me, and I would surprise them by moving away and back, equipping myself in a second. They would take a while until noticing I was fully equipped. With block would have been much more enjoyable (^0^)

I am sure he cares, he's a myth after all, and might not recover in 1-2 weeks(well on the other hand seing how he's part of Irk's robotic crew, I am sure he can recover that quickly.

I'm just glad to see other people than me find it offensive and abusive that certain people are playing none stop for days in teams to gain xp.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/