Description Thread

Roleplay encouraged here! Tell us about the background of your characters.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kitriana
Champion

Re: Description Thread

Post by Kitriana » 24 Dec 2015 19:09

While I agree that its better to have set descriptions. Maybe it would be a good time to add some additional options to the set list to create a little more variety? When was the last time those in the list were updated for further options?
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 06 Jan 2016 22:25

The last few years when I have played I've felt I am no longer "young" or "animated." I've wished I could change my description to "old" and "grumpy." I found it would be much more amusing these days.

To quote Adriel, "He's always cranky."
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 07 Jan 2016 03:36

Mersereau wrote:The last few years when I have played I've felt I am no longer "young" or "animated." I've wished I could change my description to "old" and "grumpy." I found it would be much more amusing these days.

To quote Adriel, "He's always cranky."
Yeah, my description has always been "friendly young". I think I'm gonna go for "ageing irritated" instead. Luckily we wizards can easily change it, if I could remember how.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/