Liwitch 2

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Ilrahil

Liwitch 2

Post by Ilrahil » 12 Aug 2010 08:05

Since Gorboth locked this before I could respond to it here's what I know of it Cherek.

Styles returned about a year or two ago and began work on Liwitch. I was one of the first people to find the tower room and thus engaged in roleplay with Styles. He is truly a fun wizard to be around (if he still is at all anymore) and really enjoyed roleplaying with mortals. Every time we spoke it was very secretive and hush hush, but I was always told as the damnable parrot says, the time is not yet ready, but will be soon.

As to Gorboth's reluctance to say anything there is a prophecy in the immortal realm according to Styles, that Genesis will die or some nonsense when Liwitch is reopened. Thus the thread being locked as this one probably will be.

AS FAR AS I LAST KNEW AND SPOKE TO STYLES. No the quests were not open. It has been over 6 months though if not even longer as I took a hiatus for playing so perhaps more work was done to them. Hope that helps you a little bit. I know its all extremely vague but it was the most I was able to determine in my talks with him.

gorboth
Site Admin

Re: Liwitch 2

Post by gorboth » 12 Aug 2010 17:28

*panic*

Ilrahil, we will not continue to tempt fate! LOCKED!!

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/