I just don't get it..

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Ilrahil

Re: I just don't get it..

Post by Ilrahil » 22 Nov 2010 10:04

That you will OgreToyBoy. I xp a lot faster than most of the active players from having the orbs complete and winning a ton of events. Its not hugely noticable but definitely a difference between the rates.

Laurel

Re: I just don't get it..

Post by Laurel » 22 Nov 2010 14:08

Ilrahil wrote:I xp a lot faster than most of the active players from having the orbs complete and winning a ton of events. Its not hugely noticable but definitely a difference between the rates.
I guess the major factors are still your devotion (as in - long uptimes), focus (as in - grinding spirit + eq whoring) and knowledge (as in - perks and skills usage). I mean it totally positive - no offence meant. The last factor would be quests at this size.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/