Kiosk quest

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Bromen
Champion

Kiosk quest

Post by Bromen » 25 May 2011 01:55

I would by 5 onions for whomever has them. I have no idea where to get this herb and none of the herbalists are selling them.

-Bromen

Davvol
Veteran

Re: Kiosk quest

Post by Davvol » 25 May 2011 08:22

bromen wrote:I would by 5 onions for whomever has them. I have no idea where to get this herb and none of the herbalists are selling them.

-Bromen
Go to holm. And do herbing

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 25 May 2011 09:06

or kill s-elves and loot their pouches - whatever is easier and more fun to you ;)

Earth
Great Adventurer

Post by Earth » 27 May 2011 21:59

bromen wrote:I would by 5 onions for whomever has them. I have no idea where to get this herb and none of the herbalists are selling them.

-Bromen
Onions? Lots of herbalists sell green onions...

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 30 May 2011 04:48

You see everyone... besides the cents in flotsam, I am genesis inept and need lots of help.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/