Climb skill

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

Re: Climb skill

Post by Alorrana » 15 Sep 2011 23:13

watch it in moria. ;)
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Uther
Great Adventurer

Post by Uther » 16 Sep 2011 05:42

In moria they autoattack if you are good aligned.
And some monsters even hunt you....

So.. watch it.
All comments are made by the player behind Uther, NOT THE CHARACTER UTHER!

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 16 Sep 2011 10:36

Am I the only one that thinks that this kind of info should be found in-game?

Ashur
Apprentice

Post by Ashur » 16 Sep 2011 16:10

arcon wrote:Am I the only one that thinks that this kind of info should be found in-game?
I've always hated that these sorts of things have to be shown to you, or you randomly stumble upon them. But, on the flipside, I would hate it more if everything was spelled out for you in game. There's a point where things are too easy and I don't want to see this game fall into that. It's difficult to find that balance of no help and too much help.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 17 Sep 2011 19:43

arcon wrote:Am I the only one that thinks that this kind of info should be found in-game?
Long as its not a step by step walkthrough to an exact room I don't see the harm in it.

Booger
Veteran

Post by Booger » 17 Sep 2011 20:00

Nobody enjoys the idea that, when exploring a new area, you might find something nice you didn't know existed before going there?
Booger/Cindy/Enigma

Greywolf
Adventurer

Post by Greywolf » 18 Sep 2011 01:57

Some people find it more enjoyable to explore and discover on their own. Other people find it more enjoyable to accomplish goals more efficiently so they ask for help. Personally, I see no difference asking questions in the game, asking them here, or asking them in a pub over a couple of pints. I do believe having more places/options for new players to get information from is definitely better for the game.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/