Research discussions

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Would you approve/participate?

No! This is bad for the game.
6%
I have no opinion about this.
18%
I will read but not take part.
41%
I'll be joining this thread!
35%

Total votes: 17

Zingil
Apprentice

Re: Research discussions

Post by Zingil » 22 Sep 2011 14:30

The bleeding wound worked a little bit like a poison and drained you of 'soakedness' at regular time intervals but if you were extremely thirsty it would drain your health instead. If you could not find water the wound could become lethal even for a champion. It was common for people to sit at the Greyflood crossing south of Bree, drinking water from the river, until the bleeding wound finally healed.

-Zingil's player

Booger
Veteran

Post by Booger » 22 Sep 2011 14:49

Ahh cool! Thanks for the information. We still lack any general use for soak, but at least we have a specific use for it.
Booger/Cindy/Enigma

Zingil
Apprentice

Post by Zingil » 22 Sep 2011 15:20

The bleeding wound was removed over ten years ago Booger so as far as I know there currently is no reason to drink water. If anything it might be bad idea to be fully soaked as you may then not be able to gulp down potentially life saving potions and brews.

-Zingil's player

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 07 Oct 2011 17:48

I have a hunch it helps with the duration of the internal combustion period for skunk berry overdose.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/