Impaling bodies.

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Einar
Apprentice

Impaling bodies.

Post by Einar » 18 May 2013 17:55

Right - I'm not sure if I good remember but I think that few years ago I've seen many bodies/head impaled on poles in Kendermore (was that Tarax, Butcher of Kendermore?). The question is - how to do that? I would like corpses of my victims sticked up the pole to be memento and warning for those who dare to it's really dumb idea to mess with Dragonarmies.

Laurel

Re: Impaling bodies.

Post by Laurel » 18 May 2013 18:31

Orcs?
Ogres have such trophies in their halls only :(

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 19 May 2013 05:02

Impaling kenders in Kendermore?!?! what could an innocent kender possibly have done to justify that?!?!

And yes, it's an orcish thing.

Creed

Post by Creed » 19 May 2013 11:08

Orcs make what looked like a grisly battle standard, or something like it.
They do not impale bodies.

Einar
Apprentice

Post by Einar » 19 May 2013 13:03

It didn't look like grisly standard - It was pole sticked in ground with body impaled on it - there were plenty around Flotsam area. As I've said I don't remember who's done that but I'm quite sure this person was in Dragonarmy at that time (not sure about the race of person but it MUST be something what DA can do ;)

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 05 Jun 2013 01:12

Tarax did it, he was red fang, BDA back then I believe.

Kiara: there are still notes on this at Kendermore's board if u re interested :> (they're pretty good imho)

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 24 Jun 2013 14:47

Khiraa used to do something similar I believe, but that was ages ago.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/