Quest Issue - Ribos Accuse Quest

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Amorana
Rising Hero

Quest Issue - Ribos Accuse Quest

Post by Amorana » 19 Nov 2013 01:44

Given that various bug things I've filed in the past seem to just persist, I'm apt to believe that bug reporting doesn't often get to the right people (especially given our low, overworked, population of immortals.) So I want to post here on the forums to see if I could get some feedback / if this quest could be looked at.

Currently, without giving specifics, the set of items that one must find to complete this quest doesn't seem to respawn right. If you are not the first person to do the quest during an Armageddon boot, you may as well forget about it. The last two times I have tried, only one item has respawned, and it has been the exact same item both times.

Would it be possible for an immortal to look at this quest and fix the respawn issues?
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

gorboth
Site Admin

Re: Quest Issue - Ribos Accuse Quest

Post by gorboth » 19 Nov 2013 04:34

Ah. Can you email me about this in-game? It is possible that I failed to add the Terel buglogs to the list of updates I normally see. Mailing me in-game will make me sure to remember to do that.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 19 Nov 2013 04:55

I think that there are even more bugs in this quest. If I remember correctly you could solve it without ever finding the required items, but my memory might be a bit off.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 19 Nov 2013 08:52

If you find all items on the floor in front of the quest giver you are still rewarded.

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 19 Nov 2013 17:01

Laurel wrote:If you find all items on the floor in front of the quest giver you are still rewarded.
That goes for many quests. Ever since we got these long uptimes you can find tons of quest items scattered in many areas. Quest items should probably disappear and reset no matter which room they end up in, but well, thats probably a very tedious task to fix considering the amount of quests and items.

Windemere
Expert

Post by Windemere » 19 Nov 2013 17:35

There are numerous quests where if you find all the items in front of the quest giver, you might get a reward, but it will be smaller.

Finding each of the items and components and doing everything required of you is what will get you the biggest reward!

But Terel quests certainly are buggy. I remember it took me AGES to do the Ribos Dragon quest because the items wouldn't reset.

Windemere

Jhael
Adept

Post by Jhael » 22 Nov 2013 01:37

gorboth wrote:Ah. Can you email me about this in-game? It is possible that I failed to add the Terel buglogs to the list of updates I normally see. Mailing me in-game will make me sure to remember to do that.

G.
I can't imagine how or why you would have possibly "forgotten" do to this :wink: :wink: :tease:

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/