Quest Hint

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Quest Hint

Post by Cherek » 15 Jan 2015 15:15

Chanele wrote:
Snowrose wrote:the math one can be done it pritty much requires you to fail a lot if your not briliant at math.
fail... then take notes on what the answer should have been sooner or later your gonna get one thats either easy or very close to a previous one.

this method can be used for various timed puzzle quests that can be repeted till you win.
just due to there are not an infinate number of questions that can be asked. its really just like the maze you can be lucky or patient. unless your rainman its often not about skill.
Peoples used to say that the EXP-reward on this quest is based on number of attempts.
The more attempts the more XP I hope?:)

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 15 Jan 2015 17:58

Cherek wrote:
Chanele wrote:
Snowrose wrote:the math one can be done it pritty much requires you to fail a lot if your not briliant at math.
fail... then take notes on what the answer should have been sooner or later your gonna get one thats either easy or very close to a previous one.

this method can be used for various timed puzzle quests that can be repeted till you win.
just due to there are not an infinate number of questions that can be asked. its really just like the maze you can be lucky or patient. unless your rainman its often not about skill.
Peoples used to say that the EXP-reward on this quest is based on number of attempts.
The more attempts the more XP I hope?:)
Haha, you failed;)

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 15 Jan 2015 18:01

Well, they also said that the more brutal you are the more the Gladiator charge hurts.:)

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 15 Jan 2015 18:10

Cherek wrote:Well, they also said that the more brutal you are the more the Gladiator charge hurts.:)

USed to be true yeeeears ago I heard :o

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 15 Jan 2015 18:18

Draugor wrote:
Cherek wrote:Well, they also said that the more brutal you are the more the Gladiator charge hurts.:)

You'd love that wouldn't you? Perfect for a quest hater.:)

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 15 Jan 2015 19:32

Cherek wrote:
Draugor wrote:

You'd love that wouldn't you? Perfect for a quest hater.:)

Well quests suck donkey, ofc I hate them :P

Make them optional faster! :P

Dread
Great Adventurer

Post by Dread » 15 Jan 2015 23:06

Draugor wrote:Well quests suck donkey, ofc I hate them :P

Make them optional faster! :P
I feel your pain, I hate questing. I am horrible with syntax. But, unfortunately, I need to do it. I figure by the time I am done they will be ready to make them optional, that is how my life usually works anyway.

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 15 Jan 2015 23:21

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 15 Jan 2015 23:54

Exactly Arcon.:)

Dread
Great Adventurer

Post by Dread » 17 Jan 2015 02:16

So evidently the quests in Edoral are once per arma, that's a bummer.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/