Quest Hint

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Dread
Great Adventurer

Quest Hint

Post by Dread » 01 Jan 2015 04:52

I am currently questing exclusively, and have ran into another one I am apparently too dense to get. I will be posting in this thread now and again asking for hints, and if anyone feels generous enough to help out, I would really appreciate it! Right now the 2 I am working on involve Julia in Sa Morgan and the maze to find my true name. I am trying to map the maze right now and haven't been successful yet, but I will soon hopefully. However, I cannot figure out what to bring Julia, I have spoken with her, and have followed up on the information she provides, but I am unsure as to what I can bring that will fulfill her needs. If someone could give me a hint I would appreciate it greatly!

If anyone is currently working on quests on Khalakhor/Sparkle/Gont, I have successfully completed all but the 2 I mentioned and would be glad to provide hints to those in need.

Thanks again.

Keltar
Wanderer

Re: Quest Hint

Post by Keltar » 01 Jan 2015 14:28

Dread wrote:I am currently questing exclusively, and have ran into another one I am apparently too dense to get. I will be posting in this thread now and again asking for hints, and if anyone feels generous enough to help out, I would really appreciate it! Right now the 2 I am working on involve Julia in Sa Morgan and the maze to find my true name. I am trying to map the maze right now and haven't been successful yet, but I will soon hopefully. However, I cannot figure out what to bring Julia, I have spoken with her, and have followed up on the information she provides, but I am unsure as to what I can bring that will fulfill her needs. If someone could give me a hint I would appreciate it greatly!

If anyone is currently working on quests on Khalakhor/Sparkle/Gont, I have successfully completed all but the 2 I mentioned and would be glad to provide hints to those in need.

Thanks again.
you can check out http://genesisquests.pbworks.com
perhaps you could add some more hints to the page because lots of quests there do not have them.

The maze is described quite nice on that page, I think.
As to Julia, if I recall correctly, she wants to have the entire land in her hand. You might check out the boat to Sa Morgan for that.

Dread
Great Adventurer

Post by Dread » 01 Jan 2015 17:38

Thanks! I will snoop around there.

I have been using that site quite a bit, it's very nice. I used the info there to map the maze. Whomever connected those rooms should be congratulated... and beaten! ;)

Dread
Great Adventurer

Post by Dread » 01 Jan 2015 18:03

Well, I figured it out, but perhaps she doesn't like goblins. My alignment is high enough, but she won't give me a riddle.

Syrk
Rising Hero

Post by Syrk » 02 Jan 2015 01:50

Try as a human or elf.

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 02 Jan 2015 11:46

the julia quest used to be the entry quest to join the eli gaith (sp?) guild so yeah you probibly need to be elf/human to do it

and yeah that maze is crazy. and different for everyone there is no shortcut or easy trick other than maping techniques and ways to tell the rooms apart. however if it helps 3 souths or 3 easts will typically get you out of the maze. but if your trying to map it you probibly know that.

Icarus
Veteran

Post by Icarus » 03 Jan 2015 17:21

Snowrose wrote:the julia quest used to be the entry quest to join the eli gaith (sp?) guild so yeah you probibly need to be elf/human to do it
Eil-Galaith elves, and anyone can do it. Julia want a gift, check around on boats in the area, perhaps you can find something an elf would like...
Flee you fools!

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 03 Jan 2015 17:36

Goblins can't do this quest.

Dread
Great Adventurer

Post by Dread » 14 Jan 2015 05:46

Well, I gave up on Julia, since I cannot do it apparently, and I have successfully mapped the maze! Now I have moved on to Calia and could use a little help. I have completed most of the Argos/Gelan quests, (except for the number game, I am not destined to get this one I think!) and I am currently working on Thalassia. I am currently stuck on the Staff of Aeria, and the Shipwreck Steering Wheel. As for the staff, I cannot even find the statue of aeria, at least I think I haven't. I have mapped thalassia, and I cannot seem to get this started. The shipwreck quest is also kicking my butt. I have found the shipwreck and searched all around, and spoken with everyone anywhere near the beach, but there doesn't seem to be any hint beyond it is missing.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Syrk
Rising Hero

Post by Syrk » 14 Jan 2015 07:24

Dread wrote:I am currently working on Thalassia. I am currently stuck on the Staff of Aeria, and the Shipwreck Steering Wheel.
I found the statue of Lady Aeria in the west part of the city.
As for the shipwreck you are to find its steering wheel and do something with it.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/