Quest Hint

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Quest Hint

Post by Cherek » 17 Feb 2015 20:01

Right. Yup, that one isn't exactly logical.

We'd really need some type of "Liege of Quests" who'd love to go through all these things and adjust them. Who's up for the job?

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 17 Feb 2015 22:11

Cherek wrote:Right. Yup, that one isn't exactly logical.

We'd really need some type of "Liege of Quests" who'd love to go through all these things and adjust them. Who's up for the job?
Cherek is on to something, here.

If someone wants this job, we will make it.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 17 Feb 2015 22:26

gorboth wrote:

G.
Could I do it?... Yes
Would I do it?... Yes
Do I have the time to do it quickly?... For the next month yes, after my time constraints restrict greatly due to travelling.
Am I able to do it?... I know jack crap about coding except for some introductory courses in Java from college so therein lies the my issue.

Note to anyone reading this thread. There are certain quests that you don't get as much experience for if you are not the one who is killing the foes needed. So if something involves killing a high level npc it is best to wait to finish the quest until later on in life.

There are also a few quests that do not show up on the Orbs until you finish. The Firedome games being some of them.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 17 Feb 2015 22:31

Zestana wrote:
gorboth wrote:

G.
Could I do it?... Yes
Would I do it?... Yes
Do I have the time to do it quickly?... For the next month yes, after my time constraints restrict greatly due to travelling.
Am I able to do it?... I know jack crap about coding except for some introductory courses in Java from college so therein lies the my issue.

Note to anyone reading this thread. There are certain quests that you don't get as much experience for if you are not the one who is killing the foes needed. So if something involves killing a high level npc it is best to wait to finish the quest until later on in life.

There are also a few quests that do not show up on the Orbs until you finish. The Firedome games being some of them.
So question is how quickly you could learn to code?:)

Regarding those quests with different levels of XP, yeah I dont like that. Another thing that should be fixed in my opinion. Either you finish the quest or you don't. If it requires you to kill something and you fail, then it should be no reward and try again later, or full reward if you make it.

Firedrome quests and climb quest in Shire dont show up in orbs. Might be more, but those are the ones I know. And Lilith's new ones in Avenir. So those should be added one day too...

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 17 Feb 2015 22:45

i tend to pick up on things rather quick so I don't think it would take an overly long time to learn to code as long as it keeps me interested. Otherwise I tend to abandon the learning process for something else more exciting.

Icarus
Veteran

Post by Icarus » 17 Feb 2015 23:18

Cherek wrote:Firedrome quests and climb quest in Shire dont show up in orbs. Might be more, but those are the ones I know. And Lilith's new ones in Avenir. So those should be added one day too...
Firedomes should, but "climb quest" doesn't show up even if you do "complete it", seems it's no longer a "quest" to climb that rock...
Flee you fools!

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 17 Feb 2015 23:51

Icarus wrote:
Cherek wrote:Firedrome quests and climb quest in Shire dont show up in orbs. Might be more, but those are the ones I know. And Lilith's new ones in Avenir. So those should be added one day too...
Firedomes should, but "climb quest" doesn't show up even if you do "complete it", seems it's no longer a "quest" to climb that rock...
Oh it's a quest. But you're right, it doesn't seem to show up at all. Yet another thing to fix. The good news is one of our wizards just volunteered have a look on a few of the oddly behaving quests.

Actually not only player numbers have increased lately, active wizard numbers have too. I think more players, and more activity on forums and in game, motivates everyone. So that definitely positive.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/