how do i delete my character?

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Yensy
Beginner

how do i delete my character?

Post by Yensy » 08 Jul 2015 02:22

i would like to know because i would like to restart my character because i built him wrong and now i can't really do much with him because i went really hard on stats i don't use and forgot to change and because of that i ended up not really being able to fight well with my current abilities is there a way to revamp my stats or even better start from scratch without making a new account?

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: how do i delete my character?

Post by Cherek » 08 Jul 2015 03:05

Yensy wrote:i would like to know because i would like to restart my character because i built him wrong and now i can't really do much with him because i went really hard on stats i don't use and forgot to change and because of that i ended up not really being able to fight well with my current abilities is there a way to revamp my stats or even better start from scratch without making a new account?
The only way to delete a character is to ask me to delete it, which I can do if you really want to. Although you can start a new one just as easily without having to delete the old one. You are allowed an unlimited number of characters as long as you do not play them at the same time. But if you want to keep the old name but start from scratch I will have to delete you, and then you create a new character with the same name. I can do this if you want to. Or delete your old, and rename your new character to the old one's name if you rather do that.

As for revamping stats the usual way is to go suicidal and die on purpose a couple of times until your brutality is extremely pacifistic. There are some giants outside Sparkle that people usually use for the purpose. Then you can refocus your stats and regain your strength, which will go pretty quick since you will have a massive death recovery experience gain boost when recovering from multiple deaths.

I would recommend the suicidal route instead of restarting from scratch, but it's your choice. And besides, at your size which stats you focus on is not super important. If you switch now, even without going suicidal, you wont even notice you had the "wrong" focus when you become bigger, since that will be a microscopic part of your total XP anyway.

Boreaulam
Wizard

Post by Boreaulam » 08 Jul 2015 08:29

And please use "second add" to register second chars ("help second").
That will help you to avoid double login and punishments.

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 08 Jul 2015 14:43

note with the sucide method you can even change your race and description everything except your name.
you will lose some skills but those are easy to rebuy. money is a easy to renew resource.

Azuri
Beginner

Post by Azuri » 20 Dec 2015 02:54

I want my character deleted since I tried the game out and have a better idea of the character I want to make in mind, I want to use the same name just remake it.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 20 Dec 2015 03:10

Azuri wrote:I want my character deleted since I tried the game out and have a better idea of the character I want to make in mind, I want to use the same name just remake it.
Mail me ingame!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/