Where to grind on which level?

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Didrik
Novice

Re: Where to grind on which level?

Post by Didrik » 03 Oct 2018 10:12

ToA Guards in Palanthas are not neutral. They are good-align.

Okotok
Wanderer

Post by Okotok » 05 Oct 2018 00:07

For the wanderer to adept section, which spot offers the most revenue?

Shanoga
Wizard

Post by Shanoga » 05 Oct 2018 01:26

Okotok wrote:For the wanderer to adept section, which spot offers the most revenue?
Unless it has been changed since the last time I was there, the Sarn Ford orcs are the best. They are close to the town of Bree and dropped a lot of coin the last time i was there. Other than that...the Kretans have a lot of different pieces of equipment which increases your chances of getting something imbued (that you could then put up on the Auction House for money). The loot isn't all that valuable individually and it's a bit of a run to town, so it can slow you down a lot to loot. I don't remember anything regarding the economy of the other areas.

Greneth
Wizard

Post by Greneth » 05 Oct 2018 05:19

Shanoga wrote:
Okotok wrote:For the wanderer to adept section, which spot offers the most revenue?
Unless it has been changed since the last time I was there, the Sarn Ford orcs are the best. They are close to the town of Bree and dropped a lot of coin the last time i was there. Other than that...the Kretans have a lot of different pieces of equipment which increases your chances of getting something imbued (that you could then put up on the Auction House for money). The loot isn't all that valuable individually and it's a bit of a run to town, so it can slow you down a lot to loot. I don't remember anything regarding the economy of the other areas.
All of Shire was basically nerfed, the coin drops are pretty bad. Best bet if it's money you want is to head for one of the larger grind areas and pick up the dropped loot like Kabal Houses, Avenir Dark Elves, Green Oaks Orcs, etc.

sylphan
Veteran

Post by sylphan » 05 Oct 2018 15:14

What Greneth said. Sarn Ford orcs now drop like 20 cp. Maybe less. Wights drop a handful of silver.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 05 Oct 2018 16:13

Okay I've updated the first page with some of the more recent suggestions. (Sorry for being so slow at updating lately). Also added Ghastly Keep and removed the "in progress" section, since "in progress" in Genesis could mean anything from "it's opening tomorrow" to "this project has been dead for a decade".:)

Feel free to help me with the alignment question marks. There are a bunch of areas that I am a bit sure of the align of the mobs.

Shanoga
Wizard

Post by Shanoga » 15 Oct 2018 20:14

Cherek wrote:Feel free to help me with the alignment question marks. There are a bunch of areas that I am a bit sure of the align of the mobs.
It's not a question mark, but I don't think the Elves in Avenir are neutral - or at least they shouldn't be. The first three words in their description are, "These evil creatures..."

sylphan
Veteran

Post by sylphan » 15 Oct 2018 21:01

Shanoga wrote:
Cherek wrote:Feel free to help me with the alignment question marks. There are a bunch of areas that I am a bit sure of the align of the mobs.
It's not a question mark, but I don't think the Elves in Avenir are neutral - or at least they shouldn't be. The first three words in their description are, "These evil creatures..."
They're not neutral. They are slightly to moderately evil. Been a while, but if you kill a bunch, your alignment definitely edges toward the good.

Okotok
Wanderer

Post by Okotok » 16 Oct 2018 04:46

The Kobolds are definitely evil.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 16 Oct 2018 19:39

Okay, thanks! Updated.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/