Where to grind on which level?

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Orien
Apprentice

Re: Where to grind on which level?

Post by Orien » 05 Nov 2016 10:27

Me asking!

Why do we need to make this available in-game?

This list is useful for newbees or those lack of knowledge about exp spots only I think? If it does, why can't they do the exact same thing as peoples who made suggestions to this list: explore, asking around, ... although if this is the case that they have hard time to find a good hunting ground then in Sybarus and Middle Earth there is are NPCs when you give x amount of items from killing to it you will have a small payment, we just need to create more for every domain (Or just 1 in Sparkle) and make such NPC more talkative.

Or maybe Ody wants this list for convenient and there are peoples who never check out forums so they dunno about these... as above the NPCs will gives you Hunter Card you can put in Hunter Collection (now have informations about hunting ground) and you will be reward with title, the more you have the better the title is! You can also put extremely large thing like Balrog or extremely hard place like Isengard (rumour said exp is not good and archers can take down big myth, probably the only place have exp/dangerous ratio to the extreme) for the sake of collection!

Orien are cute (Cool too) kender, if ya disagree with Orien, Orien agree with ya, Orien loves all ^bounce^

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 05 Nov 2016 15:28

Please add Drakmere Guards to the RH-Titan levels. I've spent countless hours there (your align drops very quickly though).
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 05 Nov 2016 16:56

Zhar wrote:Please add Drakmere Guards to the RH-Titan levels. I've spent countless hours there (your align drops very quickly though).
Added!

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 05 Nov 2016 19:03

Zhar wrote:Please add Drakmere Guards to the RH-Titan levels. I've spent countless hours there (your align drops very quickly though).

Was this before or after they got upgraded? Cause they are alot nastier now unless using darkness

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 05 Nov 2016 21:41

Draugor wrote:

Was this before or after they got upgraded? Cause they are alot nastier now unless using darkness
I have no idea. I was grinding them for years.

I know they got a special that hurts you more the more evil you are, but it's survivable.

Edit: Also, was the small orc camp near Shire removed? It was an amazing grind spot for small goodies (wanderer-adept).

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 06 Nov 2016 00:02

Zhar wrote:
Draugor wrote:

I have no idea. I was grinding them for years.

I know they got a special that hurts you more the more evil you are, but it's survivable.

Edit: Also, was the small orc camp near Shire removed? It was an amazing grind spot for small goodies (wanderer-adept).
It is still there, Sarn Ford.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 07 Nov 2016 05:41

Sarn Ford, the small orc camp, moved a while ago to be more accessible, it's outside Bree, and there's no less than TWO ships that travel there. One from Sparkle and one from Grey Havens. I guess those orcs wanted to have better access for their raids!

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 08 Nov 2016 08:56

And how about giants in Kalad? They're amazing when you're great adventurer - rising hero.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 08 Nov 2016 14:41

Zhar wrote:And how about giants in Kalad? They're amazing when you're great adventurer - rising hero.
They're already on the list. Though in the Rising Hero-Titan category. You think they fit better in GA-RH?

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 08 Nov 2016 17:10

Cherek wrote:
Zhar wrote:And how about giants in Kalad? They're amazing when you're great adventurer - rising hero.
They're already on the list. Though in the Rising Hero-Titan category. You think they fit better in GA-RH?
More like adept-rh if in the right guild/guilds, they are crazy xp on that level, shitty cash tho

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/