Where to grind on which level?

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Mystina

Re: Where to grind on which level?

Post by Mystina » 14 Jan 2016 00:47

Petty good list

Orcs at the fort are good, good money in farming and good grinding. Plus the orc fort is hilarious and have a few quests there. I think the orcish things are evil wish cuz my alignment never changed beyond or under good.

Was looking for a good spot fist fighting elvish girl can kill stuff at cuz I'm apprentice and all my chosen skills are maxed for sparkle and green oaks adventurers guild and for cadets guild first for my current rank.

Creed

Post by Creed » 24 Jan 2016 18:45

The skeletons in the Tower of Arms are neutral. And the guards are good.

I still see the need of a place for RH-hero-titan goodies to hunt.
Preferrably a place with evil enemies, and not yet more neutral ones.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 24 Jan 2016 20:28

Creed wrote:The skeletons in the Tower of Arms are neutral. And the guards are good.

I still see the need of a place for RH-hero-titan goodies to hunt.
Preferrably a place with evil enemies, and not yet more neutral ones.

Agreed, alot of areas are needed, preferably big ones since we dont really have the areas to support the players atm if they go grind, go kill in one area and you'll have whoever is there grinding on your ass trying to kill you to protect his/her xp

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 24 Jul 2016 13:26

Hm, I think this post used to be sticky? Wonder how it got unstuck, or I am remembering wrong. Either way, it's sticky now and more visible which I think is good. Feel free to add any area that I have missed. (Check the first post).

Davvol
Veteran

Post by Davvol » 31 Oct 2016 20:02

For RH-Titan level - add Kurinost to the list, please. When i was mercenary was running between centaurus and kurinost all the time.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 01 Nov 2016 03:00

Davvol wrote:For RH-Titan level - add Kurinost to the list, please. When i was mercenary was running between centaurus and kurinost all the time.
Done. Thanks.

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 05 Nov 2016 02:29

Suggestion: Add this list into the game. Make the things that are recommended for your size viewable with a command. I suggest <areas>.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 05 Nov 2016 03:29

Ody wrote:Suggestion: Add this list into the game. Make the things that are recommended for your size viewable with a command. I suggest <areas>.
Argh! Noo! No no no no no. Ody, Ody... a command, that's not Genesis-style at all, you should know better!:)

But maybe if you came up with a nice idea on how to make it fit nicely in the world. We have NPCs who give suggestions on where to quest, so having something similar for grinding could perhaps also work? Or something else? Ideas?

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 05 Nov 2016 07:01

Cherek wrote:
Ody wrote:Suggestion: Add this list into the game. Make the things that are recommended for your size viewable with a command. I suggest <areas>.
Argh! Noo! No no no no no. Ody, Ody... a command, that's not Genesis-style at all, you should know better!:)

But maybe if you came up with a nice idea on how to make it fit nicely in the world. We have NPCs who give suggestions on where to quest, so having something similar for grinding could perhaps also work? Or something else? Ideas?
Well. The Sparkle librarian should have knowledge of the best hunting places in the realms and it stands to reason he should be able to provide the best ones for you at request.

Melarec
Rising Hero

Post by Melarec » 05 Nov 2016 09:42

Write some books and put them in the Maps Shelf area place..
I've always thought that section was a bit sparse..

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/